Wait...Cousins!?

(Yup,today michelle aka bb is going to meet armaros cousins. Armaros cousins are all of my oc!)

??? pov

"Wait ,cousins!?"the blue hair girl whose in front of me said."Uh yeah? And why is our cousin sleeping on your couch miss?" My sister Rosita said. The girl didn't respond and walked to our older cousin,Armaros. The girl drag him and caused him to wake up." Armaros ,wake up!!!"she yell and armaros was awake."What michelle?" He said her name before turning back to us."Wait, DAMIAN ? ROSITA?why are you here???"Our cousin shouted."Well,i think you forgot that we need to reunion today right ?Because auntie julie kept calling you on your phone."I said as he reached to his pocket and checked his phone."Damn armaros ,seriously 14 messange and 32 missed phone call?"  The girl said.

He just let out a small smile and blushed a bit." Well, i guess it time to let you meet my cousins ."He said. The girl beside him just nodded."So, damian and rosita right? My name's michelle"She let out a hand and we shook it."And also auntie Mary almost call the police "My sister said.

No ones pov

Michelle was basically disbelieved that armaros mom(he told her his mom) would literally call the fucking police just to find his only son, even armaros know that his mom would do that.

" But wait, how do you know I am here-" "GPS. Damian access to your phone to track you. " Michelle didn't even believe that a 19 year old boy can even hacked into a phone. Damian noticed her experssion and took his phone out , he tpy something to his phone and ask Michelle to take out her phone . As surprised , he successfully hacked into her phone, even Michelle couldn't access her phone password.

"Wow, your talented kiddo"Michelle prasied the kid." Hey, now i need to go back to reunion wanna come ?" The fallen angle ask. She nodded as she rushed up to her room to dress up. After a few minutes ,Michelle came out with a light blue t-shirt , because the shirt was a little oversized , she tucked into her jeans skirt , she put her usual cap and went down only to see armaros blushed madly ."Mom! I am going out!" she shouted ."Okay honey!"Alice shouted from the kitchen.

The four of them went into armaros car and drove away. After a half an hour, they arrived a big mansion, bigger than michelle's. The boy went to ring the bell and a even a second a bunch of people rushed out from the mansion."Hey armaros! it been 7 months ago since we met!" "Nice to meet you to , Rachel." Armaros said to the girl with light brown hair.

"Hey nerd , who's that chick?" A man with a scar across his  right cheek and has umber coloured hair. Armaros flinched a bit when he said michelle a chick," She's not a chick,Bryan so shut the fuck up" The fallen said.

Okey dokie gotta stop here! BYE THANKS FOR 120 READS!!!!!