CHAPTER - 26

Author's pov

After 15 mins

The three of you looked at the mechanic who was examining the car, when a green Porsche stopped near you.

Ara - oh Tae's here

Taehyung and Jennie came out of the car.

Taehyung - what happened jungkook

Jungkook -i don't have an idea, it just stopped suddenly.

Taehyung - oh, so now what, I mean we can go if we want and leave the car upto the mechanic, their garage is nearby and we can pick it up on the way back.

Mechanic - no need for that sir, it'll pe prepared in 10 minutes or so and then you can take it wherever.

Yn - great.

Jennie - ok so, I think ara can go along with us, and JEONS can come from their car.

she said highlighting the JEONS

Smart Jennie - you thought to your self

Ara - uh it's okay, I can wait with them, you guys can go.

Taehyung - Jen's right ara, come along, they'll come soon enough.

Ara - bu-

Jennie - let's go, come on tae, we have one more hour to reach.

Jennie said already pacing towards their car not before passing a wink in your direction.

You mentally chuckled at that, knowingly exactly what she's trying to imply.

And soon after the three of them left and it was you with your husband and the mechanic.

Jungkook - sit in the car, get comfortable

Yn - it's okay, I'm fine.

Jungkook - your back will ache if you stand for long, go and sit.

Yn - bu-

He looked straight in your eyes giving that fierce look that can make your soul shake. You quietly went ( practically ran! ) towards the car and sat there, knowing exactly that his gaze followed you upto here.

5 minutes later

Mechanic - it's done sir.

Jungkook - good, how much?

Mechanic - the garage officials will give you message by tomorrow.

Jungkook - okay.

The mechanic went his way and jungkook came inside turning the engine on and getting back on the way.

Yn - what happened to the car by the way.

Jungkook - wire was loose, and a few other.

Yn - okay.

You were trying to make a conversation with him after the scary gaze he gave you, all your confidence ran out of your body and disappeared somewhere in the world

Yn - it's fine now?

Jungkook - no, it's not, probably we'll get stuck somewhere in the woods and you'll be left alone with me.

Your face turned poker at his sarcastic remark, could have answered nicely.

But once a jerk, always a jerk.

Yn - great then

You said rolling your eyes at him.

He looked towards your way and chuckled at cute frustrated face you made.

Huffing a sigh you looked outside the windows.

He quietly grabbed your left hand surprising you a little and softly placed it in his. Tangling your fingers with his he took your hand towards his luscious petals and gave a wet peck there making the sensation to rest a little longer on your soft little paws.

You honestly enjoyed the goosebumps he gave you just at the moment and let him do his thing, he actually likes holding your hand while driving that's what you came across in the while you've been with him.

His kind of love language is physical touch, holding hands, giving backhugs, holding your waist, and kissing you here and there, and you're falling more in love with these little gestures.

The atmosphere inside the car was a mix of silence, laughter, playful teasing and a few talks.

You in yourself don't really like speaking unnecessarily. One of your habits that your husbands loves about you. You think you speak too much but it seems very little for him.

After an hour or so, you finally reached at the farm house. Everyone else were already there.

The noise from inside was quite audible even in the parking lot.

Jungkook- these loud asses

He tsked after hearing the vibrant and full of energy voices

Yn - i just want to go sleep, but i don't think I'm getting it anytime soon.

You said jokingly.

Jungkook - don't worry the rooms are sound proof, we won't hear any noises there, nor can they hear us.

He said coming a little closer towards you in a whispering tone, making you flushed after realising what he actually meant by that.

Yn - I feel hungry.

Jungkook - you wanted to sleep just now?

Yn - yeah but I'm hungry as well

Jungkook - no worries I can-

You quickly rushed out of the car and dashed inside the farm house.

Jungkook laughed Heartiously at your flustered little face. He's laughing a lot more after getting married to you, he never knew he was this funky and flirty.
But atleast one of you had to be this bold since you are the shy baby, so not possible for you, so he has to take the initiative.

Hope you liked it please wait for the next part.
🌺🌹🌺