Chapter 6

Fuyumi's POV:

I was now pointing two arrows at once. It was literal chaos down there. Zoro and Sanji were fighting their lives out.

While I almost killed a quarter of the Fishmen. They haven't spotted be yet since I'm above the stalls and hiding. Everytime I jump out I kill a few.
I ran on top of the waterfall kind of set up and killed a few more.

Zoro and Sanji were holding up here so I decided to go to the Map room.
I need to get a few things and maybe put an end to Arlong. Anything to help the pirates. I ran towards the centre dodging some attacksa dn in between Sanji and Zoro.

We were standing on the stone platforms in the pool.
Zoro and Sanji were fighting as I attacked which I mostly missed since my hands were in pain from the fire and previous wounds.
"I need to get inside." I said.
"We'll accompany you till there." Sanji said jumping away from the pool.

Before I could, a Fishman stopped Infront of me and it was too close for me to fire.
"Shit." I mumbled. Sanji tried to help me but got occupied there.
"Fuyumi, you've always caught my eyes, ya know. True beauty. If only you didn't betray Boss." The Fishman said inching closer.

Just then Zoro jumped Infront of me on the same stone and slashed the Fishman knocking him out.
He turned around to me. And we were so close.
"You alright?" Zoro asked taking a deep breath.
I nodd and smile slightly.
"Let's go, guys!" Sanji said breaking the wierd tension between us.

Zoro took my hand as we jumped off the stone and out of the pool. We ran towards the map room and I continued inside.
Nami was going out with the map in her hands.
"Where are you going, Fuyumi?" She asked panicking.
"To get something. And help the Cap." I said pushing her out.

"Round two, Arlong." I heard Luffy
"I suppose you'll let me join too? Round two." I said walking inside with ease.
"Why don't you die?" Arlong said as soon as he saw me.
"Guess Jesus doesn't want me there yet. Let's settle this yeah?" I said pointing my arrow at him and taking my first shot.

He dodged with ease.
"That's all you've got? Don't tell me that's all your good-for-nothing father taught you." He said with a chuckle
"Do not talk about my dad!" I said firing at him.

He dodged all of my arrows with ease. Luffy kept throwing punches at Arlong which he caught like nothing. Both of us seemed to be amateurs with our abilities. Before I realized I was zoning out, I was pulled by my hair and thrown off against the wall.
"Fuyumi!" I heard Luffy before I blacked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Luffy's blood boiled seeing the unconscious body of his friend. He rushed to her side and pulled her head to his lap.
He tried waking her up but only blood poured out of her nose.

He put her against the wall on the corner before turning to Arlong who was smirking at the sight of the young  girl.
"You dont mess with my friends, Arlong. I might not be able to defeat you, but I'm going to take away everything you've worked for." Luffy said with rage as they began to fight again.

Punches were thrown against the wall, the pillars shaking the entire building.

Outside stood Sanji, Zoro, Nami and Usopp looking at the shaking building.
"Are you sure they don't need our help? Looks like the building's gonna fall." Sanji said breaking the silence. Just then, the building crumbled down making a certain green head worry.

He was thinking about the Aquamarine haired girl who was inside the building, had no basic fighting skills. His legs moved on their own making its way to the now crumbled building, he didn't realise what he was doing until he stopped infront of the rocks and cement.

"Do you think they're okay?" Nami asked a hand placed on her mouth.
Just then Luffy made through the remainings of the building with a unconscious body in his arms
"Guys, get help." He said placing her body on the top before getting up.

Zoro took her in his arms before putting her on top of a deck chair
"What happened?" Sanji asked as Nami and Usopp rushed to find the village doctor

"She needs to be up before I say anything." Luffy said with a concerned voice voice.
"I know what it is." Zoro said with a sigh.
"..how?" Luffy asked in disbelief.
"I've known her. She was born in my village. We were....friends. Until, she was taken away right before I went on my camp. She told me about her....thing..about what's happening her. But she never told me how to cure her." Zoro said lost in his own thoughts and flashbacks.

     ~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~

Zoro's POV:

I saw her there. For the first time crying in the middle of the jungle.
At first I thought she looked wierd and creepy because of her hair. It was in a bright light blue colour, which fell till her mid back. She was wearing a dark blue dress.

More like a man. I decided to approach her knowing there might be animals surrounding here now.
"You! What are ya doing here?" I asked trying to look intimidating.
"L..lost." was all she said before she stood up.
"Where do you live?" I asked moving closer to her.
"Shimosuki village." She managed to say.

I sighed and picked her up.
"Why are you here alone?" I said walking past the bushes.
"Butterfwie" she said making hands I assumed were flying butterflies.
"Butterflies may be beautiful but you can't just run around like that inside a forest." I said sternly making her pout and turn away.

"Anyway, what's your name?" I asked as we neared the village.
"Mama call Yumi." She before gripping on my hair.
"Ow ow! That hurt, Yumi. Get your hands off me." I said shaking my head until she let go.
"You?" She asked curiously leaning to my face.
"Roronoa Zoro is my name. You can call me Zoro." I said with pride.

"Zowo!!" She said excitedly.
"I assume you can't pronounce -r?" I sighed as she before picking on my hair again.
Once we went to the village we saw everyone distressed.

"YUMI! OH GOD! YOU SCARED ME." A similar haired woman rushed towards us.
"Who are you, young man?" She asked looking at me. Yumi was fiddling with my locket trying to bite it.
"I'm Roronoa Zoro. And I assume this is your daughter?" I asked looking her in the eye.
"Yes, little man." She said smiling.
"Well, you let her wander around the forest so carelessly. What would've happened if I weren't there to save her?" I asked looking at her annoyed.
"I'm so sorry, sir. I apologise for my actions. Would you like some cookies for saving my daughter?" She asked pointing her house with a smile.

I nod trying not to miss out the chance for free cookies.

"So, you live here too?" She asked taking Yumi from me and placing her on the chair for babies.
"Yes, mam." I said sitting on the chair beside her.
"I'm Casandra. You don't have to call me mam. You can call me mom, Cas or anything you like." She said placing a plate of cookies In front of us and a glass of milk.

"Coookiiiiieeeees" Yumi said excitedly before handing me one and biting on her own.
"Can we go to fowest again and pway?" Yumi asked looking at me crumbs all over her mouth.
"We can. Tomorrow, if your mom allows you." I said looking at Cas

"Pleaaseeee mama" she looked at her mother with puppy eyes.
"Fine. Fine." Her mother said smiling.
"But Zoro, promise me you'll take care of her."