Zargham X Haala

"Bahot ajeeb hai yeh bandishen mohabbat ki, na ussne qaid kiya na hum faraar hue. "

The place was eerily quiet, a heavy silence dripping down by it, as if. Silence, it simply means no means of voice what so ever but not always is. Rather it sometimes shows shadows of upcoming chaos lurking, waiting to happen.

Every person present in the room was quite waiting for their leader to say something. There were several men surrounding the room, some of them claded in deep maroon salwaar kameez holding guns standing tall to guard the area. Some of them were sitting on the char payee and some were just standing, possessing deep frown.

The man claded in the khaki uniform, slowly pulling his hat, placed in in his armpits, he then heaved a tired sigh. "Dekhiye Hamedi sahab, apka qabila iss ialake ke baki qabilon main sabse bada hai, aap joh karenge woh baki qabilon main bhi qayam hoga yeh aap achi tareeke se jante hain, " The DSP of their town said, his voice possessing the gravity of the situation there were in.

"Apke aur khan sahab ke qabile ke ta'alluk shuru se ache nahi the, Momna aur saqib ke kisse ne yeh mamla aur darawna kar diya hai! Pehle inn do qabilon main khareed farokht toh shru thi ab khoon kharaba shuru ho gaya hai! Log ab aa ja nahi sakte kyon ki joh bhi yaha se waha gaya hai woh zinda wapis nahi aaya. Aisa hi chalta raha toh dono qabile viraan ho jayenge. "He then stated monotonously.

The men present took a deep breath to control the anger brewing inside them as no one had said anything in a authoritive manner towards their leader Humayun Hamedi, they were least expecting any mere officer to talk like that to him.

Humayun Hamedi was silent the situation was not unknown to him. He had information even about a goat selling in his tribe. He knew his tribe by the back of his hand. He knew the gravity of the situation there were in, his whole form stiff trying to believe that the blood shedding was really happening in their town. In real.

As the officer explained more recent cases of blood shedding from both of their tribe, he was lead back to the main cause of that grave situation. Saqib, a man from his tribe in utter drunken state abducted Momna, a girl from The Khan tribe, made chaos in her home and raped her. Both of the tribes were devastated and in grave anger when that happened.

Sikander Khan, the head of khan tribe had a thought that Humayun Hamedi would try to bury the matter as it was related to the man of his tribe but he was left speechless when Humayun killed sadiq in front of his tribes men giving them lesson as to what would happen if the incident was repeated ever again. But nonetheless, Khan tribe was seeking blood as their izzat was snatched cruelly from them and they were after the blood of every man of Hamedi Tribe.

Every transport, every source of communication was put to an end between both the tribes, no Man from Khan tribe could enter into Hamedi tribe and vise versa! They were enough blood shedding and they were fed up with that. The government could do nothing as any men from the either tribes left no clue on doing the deed and hence could not be put behind the bars. But if they even wanted to survive they should handle the problem with arbitration rather than killing spree.

Humayun leaned back in his chair, pushing up his moustache he threw his hand leisurely behind the chair of the sofa he was sitting.

"Tau tum kya chahte ho afsar, hum ghutne tenk de Khan ke aage? " He chukled sarcastically his deep voice sending shiver down the officer's spine. His sarcasm clear in his words as if it was impossible for them to back off. And, it really was. Both the tribes were equally as deadly if not more.

The officer visually shivered but composed himself. "Bilkul nahi sardaar sahib! Aap dono apni jagah pe qayam rahenge par kisi baat par toh eikathe hona lazim hai. Dono qabilon ki khatir hi sahi? " He stated.