day one

"Welcome back to camp wawanaka! I need to be around some where I know and around others I know. Let's introduce our contestants! First up, bad boy straight from juvie! Its.. Duncan!"

"Why didn't you warn me?!" Duncan yelled as he fell from the plane.

"Next is Mike! Also known as.. Vito, manitoba, svetlana and chester!"

"Aaaa-! Ay! Oooiii!! Did you call for me? Aaaaa!" Mike fell, landing into the water with Duncan.

"His girlfriend, Zoey!"

"AAAAAAAA!"

"Sierra... And Cody...!"

"YAY!!" Sierra exclaimed in happiness.

"Help me!" Cody exclaimed in distress.

"Sarcastic teenage bookworm, Noah!"

"I said I wasn't coming back but I guess that makes me a hypocrite." Noah said calmly before landing in the water with the others.

"Leshawna!"

"What's up babi- AAAAAAA!" she screamed

"Leshawna! I'm coming!" Harold yelled jumping out of the plane himself.

"Umm... Next! Anne Maria!"

"Hm? Oh, AAAAAA!" she was too busy spraying hair spray.

"Dawn, Gwen and Bridgette!" Chris said, pointing back at the plane.

The three girls all fell, Gwen was definitely the loudest.

"DJ and tyler!"

DJ screamed 'mama' as he held onto Tyler.

"Scott, Geoff, Lighting and Trent!"

They all screamed

"Sha-AAAAA!"

"Finally, Heather and Alejandro who has healed!"

"AAAAAAAAA!" Heather screamed.

------------------------------

"Welcome back! Your teams will be organized by your past performances in the show! So.. Mike, Zoey, Gwen, Dawn, Sierra, Cody, DJ, Tyler, Bridgette and leshawna. You are the heroic Hamsters! All the others are villainous vultures! Now go dry off! You're all wetting my deck!"

-----------------------------
Confessionals

Heather : same Chris, same old dirty island!

Harold : why am I a villain?! I know I messed with the votes but still!

Sierra : Same team as Cody-kins again! Eeeeek! So excited but he isn't safe here! I'll win for him!

Cody : I'm terrified of Sierra, ever since the end of world tour I feel like she's been stalking me ten times more now..

Bridgette : this is gonna be as easy as riding the waves!

Geoff : I get it, im a villain because of the aftermath show! I'll show you Chris!

Dawn : I only came back because I got voted out too early last time! It's fine because I have a strategy!

Noah : villain? Okay then.. Not like I am one!

Alejandro : I healed quickly, even though I was stuck in a robot for seven months! That Chris...

Tyler : I'm only winning this for Lindsay! She means the world to me!

Gwen : at least courtney isn't here, but Duncan is.. Courtney, if you're watching this.. I'm sorry!!

Zoey : easy win!

Mike : I really hope the other personalities don't get in the way..
----------------------------

Chris didn't decide to give them a challenge straight away since they needed at least a day to get to know each other.

"Zoey, you look prettier in person!" Sierra said, clinging onto Cody's hand.

"Thanks Sierra, your hair is growing back perfectly!" Zoey replied, trying not to lose herself when she saw Cody's distressed face.

"Do you need help?" Noah asked Cody, trying to make Chris swap the teams somehow.

"Yes and for the rest of the show!" Cody whispered, Noah tapped Sierra on the shoulder and started talking to her. Cody could escape!

"Hm? Where'd Cody-kins go?" Sierra left the area to search for him.
-----------------------------

During the night, all girls stayed on one side of the cabin and all the boys stayed on the other.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Most of the boys yelled.

"Can you shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Noah exclaimed, putting his hands on his ears. He then covered his mouth and turned to face the wall.

-----------------------------
Confessionals

Noah : Now I get why Chris put me on the villains team! It's because of my attitude! Ugh...

Scott : I don't get that 'Noah' guy but he is so being voted off!

Cody : ever since world tour, I saw how amazing Noah was at the show! I'm not letting him get voted off! I'll lead him to the safety statue, my way of returning a favor!

Cody : give me the tape! How do you open this thing?! I want the tape!

Gwen : I can tell I don't fit in with the other girls! They're talking about what happened in their relationships. What do I say?! I kissed Duncan even though he wasn't dating courtney!? Gosh...
----------------------------

The cabins then calmed down as the clock hit midnight.

"These teens are more pathetic than I thought they were chef!" Chris said. Giggling.

Chef threw a spoon at him.

"Ooww! Chef! That really hurt!"