First Hunters

Hello readers, I'm here to announce that I'll be taking a two week break from this story.
The next chapter, chapter 6, will come out next week, hut I'm running out of ideas and I'm gonna need to brainstorm for the next week and write down ideas plus plan a whole lot for the next chapters.

After the two week break, I will upload up to chapter 20 before taking my next break.
Hope you don't mind and enjoy this chapter.

After the ordeal during the training because of Satoru's half transformation, the two went back home, resting for the entire day.

Even after their rest, Satoru spent the next of his free days on working out, building a tiny garden house that wasn't made with a grill and stone, also watching the news and learning some blacksmithing, by coincidence, there was a village nearby, only an hour drive away that had a smithy.

Satoru realized that he needed a sword to survive these gates, would sign up at the smithy and learn how to forge items and weapons.

Satoru of course wanted to make his own weapons as he knows best the type of sword he would need, the smith he was working with had also advised him on some weapons suited for him, many of them didn't appeal to him, like a Warhammer or a battle axe, the smith said this knowing full well that weapons weren't allowed to be made during these times of peace.

The smith didn't care about those rules at all and simply created weapons as he wished, there wasn't a weapon or tool that he hadn't made at least once, he even made some weapons that the world would consider impossible to make.

Japan of course knee about the production of these weapons and would take most of them, usually that would check to see if the weapons were legal and if he was thus allowed to keep them, but the new minister of weapons was very strict in accordance to these no-weapons law and thus confiscated anything bigger than a long knife and labeled them as weapons, tools were a different matter as scythes were still somewhat allowed under the condition that you had a permit.

Many people and certainly smiths hated these laws and complained to the minister of weapons, but his reasonable words were enough to deter most of them, the few that still resisted would mostly be labeled as a criminal and would be locked up for 10 years, no one wanted to end up in prison for simply wanting to continue making weapons.

If it were a time of war, the situation would change, but currently the world was mostly at peace with minor wars here and there, but nothing much to complain about.

The current smith that Satoru was working for was one of the smiths who hadn't given up on making weapons, but had too high a position to be locked up in prison, he knew this and used it to keep making weapons.

Satoru had heard all about this when he just signed in for the job, but he had to learn smithing and quickly, this was because he kept feeling the gates increase in numbers daily, and most of them were stronger than the ones he had cleared with ease just a week ago.

During his free time, he cleared many of the weaker gates, these gates were so weak, they didn't even increase his strength by much, if it was 100 before he entered, than it would be 100.10 when he left.
The massive amount of them made up for the lack of gained power as they easily numbered over the 100 gates, in each of the gates was a core crystal, these held the power of the dungeon and allowed a person to store massive amounts of magic or a seperated dimension of size equal to stored magic.

Satoru and figured this out when he made a small dimension the size of a house with the core of a dungeon, the problem once that once used, these cores would break as a result of having no leftover magic

Chloe had also done her part of research and figured out the truth of the dungeons.

Meanwhile, the gates appeared in too high of a number all over the world for people to not notice them, many innocent people had walked into them by accident and died, this was revealed on the news, and for everyday Satoru didn't close the stronger dungeons, more innocents were to be killed.