I'm so proud of you <3

a/n

probs gonna be a short part, but hope it's still okay :)

y/n pov:
I walked into the seating area for the oscars, hand in hand with my wife of 5 months, Jessica. I was wearing a short strapless, navy blue dress with black laced heels, Jess was wearing a silver dress with a bow at the back and black heels. "you look so gorgeous" Jess whispered in my ear, to which I kissed her on the cheek. We found our table, and I sat down, Jess sat beside me. "your gonna win, I just know it" Jess smiled at me.

I have been nominated for best lead actress in a movie, for my role of Rapunzel, in the live action Tangled. "It's an honour just to be nominated" I smiled. That's such BS, obviously I want to win, but got to look gracious. I'm sat on the table with the director Mel and producer Toby, and obviously Jess.

The Oscars then began. Jess took her hand in mine and rubbed her thumb on my hand, as they came to best leading actress. It was Reece Witherspoon, hosting this award. "and the nominees for best leading actress in a movie are...Scarlett Johansson, in Blackwidow" she waited and everyone clapped. "Amanda Seyfried, in Mamma Mia" she waited and everyone clapped again. "y/n y/l/n, in Tangled" she waited and everyone clapped, I waved at the camera. My legal name is y/n Capshaw, but i'm keeping my 'stage name' as y/n y/l/n. "and finally Anna Kendrick, in Pitch Perfect" (soz this is such an odd selection of actresses and movies) Reece waited as everyone clapped, then started again. "and this years winner is" she paused opening the envelope.

Jess' hand squeezed mine. "y/n y/l/n!!" Reece exclaimed. Jess and I cheered, I stood up and have gave Jess a kiss. "love you" she said in my ear, I then pulled away and walked up onto the stage. I hugged Reece, and took the Oscar, then walked towards the mic. "hi everyone, I want to start by saying thank you so much for this award!" I started. "I want to also thank, Mel and Toby, for creating this amazing movie. I would like to thank my mum and dad, love you guys, and a massive thank you to my Wife Jessica, I love you! you support me in everything I do" I smiled, waving at her, then blowing a kiss. "and yeah, i've got a good bathroom decoration!" I giggled, lifting up the award, everyone laughed and clapped as I walked away and sat back down.

I hugged Jess again. "I'm so proud of you" she said pulling away from the hug. "I love you" I pouted my lips, she then kissed them. "I love you" she said then going back in for another kiss.

a/n low-key love this icl