no.7

LENAS POV 💙Sugarhill, NY 📍Oaktree Ln, house 35!

LENAS POV 💙
Sugarhill, NY 📍
Oaktree Ln, house 35!

As they walk up to us , Kiki alr run up and beat her hg up.

I was alr ready for my turn bc i was heated asfc.

I sumhow look away and all i feel is wind from a swing and a punch.

I fall straight on the ground facing the sky to where I see notti looking down at me.

I was pissed bc y he js staring instead of helping my ass.

She punch me hard to where i cant get up, hovering over me while slapping and spitting on me.

I finally get up, bruises on my face wiping my face off from her nasty ass saliva.

I was fckin mad cs i know a bitch ain beat my ass.

"Bro Eva leave ha alone." Notti says as I hear the door open.

"Bitch get off her porch yall ghetto ass weirdos." Her 'benefit' says as he is stepping towards me.

He looks at Notti, pointing to his car, basically telling him to go home.

I was mad asl as I finally get my shit together and punch tf outta her and swinging her on the floor pulling her down the stairs that were leading up to her porch.

I stomp on her face leading her tooth to fly out and nose bleed badly.

As im still doing what i needed to do, BEAT HER ASS, I hear a loud noise.

I hear a gun shot as I look up and see it coming towards me.

Notti's pov

As im looking at Lena beat her ass, getting happy asfc, I hear a loud noise.

I look at that sour lookin ass nigga with a AK47 in his hand. 

I notice that it was a gunshot.. Bullet going towards Lena.

Everything felt like slowmotion. I ran, but it felt like I wasn't fast enough. Luckily the bullet seemed to not go so fast.

I step in front of Lena.

I feel a pain in my stomach, a bullet go thru my chest and stomach.

Hope you enjoyed 😛