Listen if you want me to continue!🫶🏻

Hey guys it's me Chloe and I see this book has nearly 1000 views!! I'm screaming!Im so grateful and happy about this tysm yall I really appreciate it! And I want to continue the book like you guys want me to.But In order to do that I need ideas and I don't have a lot left so I decided that I would let you guys pick! What happens next bc I was working on 2 parts BUT I stopped working on the parts bc I don't know who to continue it I only have 12 parts and I wanna make 25-30 atleast so if you guys want me to continue give me ideas I would love to hear! Ima list some things I have been thinking of and if you were thinking the same tell me if you want me to make a part or include it in a part!
List:
Skate Park
Disco/Party
Sleepover
Smut
Movie/Cinema
Face masks
Makeup (smut)
Makeup(no smut)
Baking
Ice Skating
Beach
Snow Fight
Hang Out
Park
Fighting
Sick Day/Off School
Cheating(not really cheating but Tom meets a girl)
And that's it! Srry I don't have a lot in mind bc I'm really dumb but if you guys recommend anything TELL MEEEEE! I beg with mercy cause I feel guilty with over 800+ people reading the story and I have not even added another part since like a month..So yh anyways thanks for reading love ya truly bye!
-Chloe