First day in Frankfurt (Part 1)-Laura Freigang

I wanted to write it with Leah Williamson but I thought the vibe is better with Laura Freigang. The Conversations are feeling more like Laura.

The sun at my eyelids woke me up. 5 Minutes before my phone alarm would ring. First day at a new city when I hate new things is great. Really great. I don't even have an apartment. I have nothing but my suitcase and hotel room. And no food. I could have went shopping yesterday but I hate shopping. So it's the café. The Café-am-Main is beside my university and I've heard a lot of students are eating breakfast there. So I decided to eat 2 hours before my first class is starting.

I spent my time looking at menu when I heard a voice beside me: "Can I sit here?" I saw that there was no table left and answered:" You already do"
" Tried to be polite or something like that" said the blonde girl beside me. She wore a big colorful jacket matching her colorful tattoos. Then I saw her nose ring until my eyes went to her blue eyes.
"Kiba-tea" she said.
"What?"
"You have to try it. Best tea in Frankfurt."
Before I could answer a women stand beside our table and asked what we want to order.
" Two Kiba-Teas and a croissant please", the blonde answered.
The Lady went to the kitchen leaving me and the blonde alone again.
After out tea came, Laura gave me a half croissant.
" I normally don't eat breakfast, I only drink", I gave her the croissant back.
" No, eating is delicious and healthy." She answered
"I need to go to the toilet" I said after I ate my croissant.
I grabbed my tea and asked the neighbor table if their could take care of my cup while I went to the toilet.
"Why couldn't you give it to me?", the blonde said.
"How do I know that you don't want to poison me and do something in my tea?"
"They could poison you too"
"But the likelihood of random people poisoning me is less than someone who intentional sat down next to me earlier."
She just smirked. I went to the toilet.
Her smirking is cool. She often does that. Her eyes are cool too. Cool city, cool people I guess.
When I sat down again she said:
"Laura"
"What?"
"The name of the girl that wanted to poison you"
"And Cäcilia is the name of the girl that almost got poisoned.... Oh my tea"
I thanked the neighbor table and got my tea back
"Careful, it's almost as hot as you."
"Oh, wow", I answered
She smirked again.
"You're new here? I've never saw you before." Laura said while taking an earphone out of her left ear. She has nice earrings. Was she listening to music all the time? Without me having to ask, she replied: "I only listened to music in my left ear, and only quietly. I just love music, but I can still listen to you."
Without answering, I answered her last question. "Yep, first real day here."
"And do you have a flat yet?"
"I am still looking for it."
"Who are you looking for?"
"Not who, but what."
"Oh, I thought a girlfriend."
"Nah, I'm looking for a flat," I clarified.
"Great"
"Huh"?
"I need a flatmate and you're nice and pretty." She smirked again. She has this special smile. I can't explain it. But it's kind of cool.
"What does that have to do with me being your flatmate?", I asked.
"Nothing, I just wanted to give you a compliment."
"Mhm"
"It would be two people with 3 rooms. So your room, my room and a mini living room. And a mini kitchen with mini bathroom. Low-priced for the location and it's in the banking district with a view of the skyline near the Römer. You could move right in."
"Slow down, I didn't even agreed."
"But you should. I have already made 4 decisions for you: With who you're eating your breakfast, what your eating and what your drinking. And they were apparently good decisions because you ate it all."
"And the fourth? That were only three"
"Where you will live." She smirked.
"How do I know that you won't poison me?"
"It's called trust", she answered.
" Trust in someone I don't even know?"
"You can get to know me. Today, 5 pm, a date at the Italian restaurant. Give me your address and I come get you."
"Date?"
" Just a getting-to-know-me.That I can prove to you that I'm not a Kiba-tea poisoner, but just a harmless footballer."
"Hmm, footballer?"
"Yeah, but give me your address"
"It's not like I'm going to give my potential poisoner my hotel address."
"Then I am getting you here at the University. Tschüssi, I have to go,my class is starting soon." And with that she was away. It's my first day here and I had a full human conversation. That's not normal for me.
I still have an hour so I decided to read a bit. But I made an alarm that I don't forget the time. The waitress came up to me and gave me the bill for the teas and the croissant. Is this Laura lucky that I have enough money with me. Well, actually I am lucky.

I can speak German, but I made all conversation in English, cause there are so many and I didn't want to translate then all. The part is a bit longer, but I was to lazy and tired to write it now. So I have two short parts . I know it was kind of bad. But I still would like feedback.
And I chose just a random girl with a random name that interacted with Laura. I think another footballer would be better in stories, right?
This story was without any football topics. I try to change it in my next stories. Is the part to short or to long?
Pleaseeeee request. I'm not that creative
Frankfurt is a really nice city and Kiba-tea is nice too. It's Cherry-Banana-Tea.

Thanks for reading, byeeee Vivi. :)