The Team and Guidelines!

Echo-phoenix

Hi, I'm Jay! I go by any pronouns, I am Aroace, and my disability is Myatonia congenita. I also have a form of tics. (A rare muscle condition) and I show symptoms of severe anxiety and depression (undiagnosed though) I have a friend who has ADHD and I have two cousins who are autistic. I will try my best to help you in every way possible!! <3

Th3_SmwbR-1233upt3R (its my user for now)

Hello, my name is miles! I prefer to go by They/Them pronouns, and I don't have a disability, but living with someone who has ADHD, I will try to help you the best I can, like I help her!

loveysick

Hi There, my name is Lovey or Loveysick, depending on what you want to call me. I go by any pronouns! I have insomnia caused by depression, andI live with somebody who has ADHD just like Miles, and I hope I can help you in the best way I can!

n30nixx

Hiya! My name is Nixx, call me whatever you like. I go by they/them pronouns! I have Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and a few undiagnosed mental disorders such as depression and ADHD(I'm getting tested for them soon, my therapist says I show most/all of the signs), and my mother has Chiari Malformation. Like her, I'm a mental health and chronic illness advocate, and I'll do my best to help you as much as possible!

TransTodoroki22

Hai! Call me Nico or Nicolas, as some call me. I am aroace and prefer he/him pronouns, but any thing goes! Similar to Nixx and Lovey, I have undiagnosed depression and insomnia, and possibly ADHD. I have also met quite a few people with ADHD and other disabilities, and I would like to help others with disabilities as well!

-

-

-

~Rules/Guidelines~

-Keep Profanity to a minimum

-This account is not used to promote hate/or to scold others

-Only bring people up, not down

If you feel like you can't reach us on this account, feel free to message Echo-phoenix