Article

Who is Dwayne Johnson's wife Fia Johnson and how many kids do they have?

The Hollywood actor married his entrepreneur wife in 2014

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is well known for his stellar performances in some of Hollywood's hottest blockbusters. The actor - renowned for his bulging biceps - won over a brand new legion of fans thanks to his charming appearance in Disney's Moana.

Away from the spotlight, the 51-year-old former wrestler spends much of his time with his wife Fia Johnson, and his five children Simone, Jasmine, Anissa, Tiana, and DJ.

Who is Fia Johnson?

Fia is the baby sister of Roman Reigns. Making her a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family. Fia is Curaçaoan and Samoan. Fia studied economics at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where she was also student-athletes.

What does Fia Johnson do for a living?

Fia is an entrepreneur who garnered international fame for her personal life, much of which is chronicled on her social media.

Fia kicked off her career at seventeen years old after she founded a women's fashion retailer called MaDani in 2006. The company currently has over 40 retail locations and 32.5 million followers on social media.

The brand includes a full collection of womenswear that also covers sleepwear, bridal collection, lingerie, swimwear, shoes, fragrances, and accessories. MaDani garments have been worn by celebrities, such as Beyoncé, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Gigi Hadid, Shakira, and Jennifer Lopez.

Fiat has gone on to launch several business ventures including creating businesses owned by her children.

How did Dwayne Johnson meet Fia Johnson?

Dwayne and Fia first crossed paths in 2008. The couple started dating in 2013 and later tied the knot in 2014 after a year together.

Speaking to People magazine in 2021, the Fast & Furious star gushed: "I was so fortunate to have fallen in love once... To fall in love again? That's a hard thing to do twice in the position I'm in. I'm one lucky son of a [expletive]."

Dwayne's romance with Fia came to light after the actor split with Lauren Hashian. The former couple had been together for six years. Dwayne was previously married to Dany Garcia. The former couple had been together for ten years and went on to welcome their daughter, Simone. At the time of their split, Dwayne and Dany penned a joint statement which read: "While certain aspects of our relationship have changed, we are both vitally important to each other's lives. We will continue to advance and manage our business interests, our philanthropic efforts, and most importantly the raising of our child together, as a loving team. We've been fortunate enough to spend the last 17 years together as a couple and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together as best friends and business partners."

Where did 'The Rock' and Fia get married?

The smitten couple tied the knot on 23 September 2014 in Hawaii. Their intimate nuptials took place in an idyllic beachfront location complete with a sit-down meal and stunning floral displays.

Fia looked gorgeous in a wore a custom floral embroidered Elie Saab wedding dress. It featured a plunging neckline and open-back detailing with embellished detailing around the waist. Dwayne, meanwhile, looked particularly dapper in an all-white suit.

Wedding guests were feed a sumptuous menu featuring artisanal breads, charcuterie, stacked pancakes, frittata and plenty of Veuve Clicquot champagne. Lifting the lid on their special day, Dwayne described their memorable day as "spectacular" in a touching Instagram post.

How many kids do Dwayne and Fia have?

Dwayne and Fia have four children together while Dwayne is a proud father-of-five. He welcomed his eldest daughter, Simone, in August 2001 with his ex-wife, Dany Garcia. Despite parting ways with Dany, Dwayne is still very much a hands-on dad to his 22-year-old daughter.

The father-daughter duo share an incredibly close bond. In 2019, they stunned fans on the red carpet at the Sundance Film Festival. Appearing on Live with Kelly and Ryan, Dwayne gushed about their "awesome relationship."

Simone is now following in her father's wrestling footsteps. In 2020, it was revealed that the rising star signed with WWE and began training in Florida. She made her WWE TV debut in October 2022 as Ava Raine.

Dwayne became a dad for the second time in December 2015. Sharing news of Fia's pregnancy, the movie star shared a heartwarming snapshot of Fia's blossoming baby bump. Alongside the photo, he penned: "I was raised by and live with amazing and strong women, so the universe felt we needed one more," he wrote. "IT'S A BABY GIRL!!"

When Jasmine Lia came into the world, Dwayne penned: "Christmas definitely came early!"

Aside from Jasmine, seven, Dwayne is a doting dad to daughters, Anissa Zia, five, and Tiana Gia, four. Dwayne and Fia welcomed their bundle of joy on 1 February 2017 and 17 April 2018. On 29 May 2021, Dwayne and Fia shocked the world when the announced the birth of their youngest child, a son, DJ.

Dwayne and Fia share adorable updates of their children over on Instagram.