Chapter 2

We are now in India where a little girl runs through the crowded streets, she runs to a makeshift hospital and up the stairs a man exclaims in Hindi and a woman most likely a nurse sees her and looks in worry.

Attending Woman: (Hindi) Who are you? Get out, there is sickness here.

Banner watches in the background.

Little Girl: You're a doctor (continues in Hindi) My fathers not waking up, he has a fever and he is moaning.

"You have to help her!" Palmer cried towards the doctor.

Banner just glares at the screen, still not knowing if the girl was a spy or not.

Upon seeing Banner's look, Kie and Natasha smile at each other.

Banner walks over and crouches down and speaks Hindi.

Bruce Banner: (Hindi) Slow down, is he like them?

Banner points to a child and his father who coughs.

Little Girl: (Holding out money) Please

Banner and the little girl run to the edge of the city when a government car passes them Banner stops the girl and turns, the two then walk into a shack where Banner sees the girl escape through a window.

Bruce Banner: Should have got paid upfront Banner.

Natasha Romanoff: [Entering the room with Kiara by her side, behind him, making Banner turn around.] You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle.

Bruce Banner: Avoiding stress isn't the secret.

Kiara Mills: (Sarcasm) Then, what is it? Yoga?

Bruce Banner: You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I uh... (looks out the window and sees nothing) assume the whole place is surrounded?

Natasha Romanoff: (Removing her scarf) Just the three of us.

Bruce Banner: And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?

Natasha Romanoff: (Uncomfortable, slightly nervous) We did.

Kiara Mills: I was even younger.

"What do you mean my dear?" Aziraphale asked the girl. Kie just smile at the angle, not answering him. The angle and demon look at each worried over her shoulder.

Bruce Banner: Who are you?

Natasha Romanoff: Natasha Romanoff.

Kiara Mills: Kiara Mills.

Bruce Banner: (On guard) Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff? Miss Mills? Because that's not gonna work out for everyone.

Natasha Romanoff: (Making her point clear) No. No. Of course not. I'm here on behalf of SHIELD.

Bruce Banner: ( Slightly annoyed) SHIELD. How did they find me?

Kiara Mills: (As if pointing out the obvious) We never lost you, doctor. We've kept our distance, even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent.

Bruce Banner: Why?

Kiara Mills: Nick Fury seems to trust you. But now we need you to come in.

Bruce Banner: What if I said no?

Natasha Romanoff: (Tad seductive) I'll persuade you.

Bruce Banner: (Slightly sad) And what if the... other guy says no?