𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕩

Hiiii I just wanted to say that I for some reason I had the urge to write another chapter and honestly no one rlly gave me any ideas but if you'd still like to try it's still open!

Narrator's or my POV

As I watched all my classmates leave the classroom, I pulled out my phone from my bag and said "I summon a portal to the world of gacha nox!" (Ik Ik it cringe asf so sorry-) right after I said that a portal opened and I walked inside. Little did I know that my two friends, (I'll call them Kly and Nic to protect their names) Kly and Nic were watching. They quickly followed after me and saw me hugging C... I'm f-cked if they say anything to anyone.. As I looked up, C's mask displayed a shocked look.

I turned around to see Kly and Nic both looking shocked... Ugh.. I immediately teleported to my room also teleporting Kly and Nic. As I prepared to get bombarded with questions, I was surprised because it was pure silence...

Kly and Nic Immediately looked around like they've been teleported to hell.. Well they did get teleported but not  to hell.. This place is basically heaven for me..

Kly's POV

Who is she..!? She isn't (insert my name). I looked around the room.. It was a room with different shades of purple and black. The bed really caught my attention because the blanket had a moon looking design

 The bed really caught my attention because the blanket had a moon looking design

(What the blanket looks like)

I stared in shocked because on top of the bed, it said (insert my name again)'s name...

Narrator's or my POV

After I explained to them, what this world is, they stared at each other. "I wanted to ask you guys something..." I said "yes?" They both replied "I wanted to know if you guys would like to be my assistants... I could really use some help anyway.."

They quickly agreed and I started to give them a tour of my world.

After a while, we finally reached the room, where we keep an eye on the fandoms. Speaking of fandoms... The collision quakes are getting worse.. I hope I'll break this curse soon...

While I was in deep thought, I didn't realize that Kly accidentally tapped on something and got teleported.

Nic quickly told me and we started to look for Kly. We unfortunately found her in the creepypasta world. I believe that that AU is the siblings AU. I teleported us to the scene, only to find Kly on the ground, not breathing and decapitated.

Nic screamed obviously but I stayed silent. I walked over to Kly's body and bent over to touch her body. Nic, who was still in shock, immediately cried when she saw me reviving Kly.

From that day on, Kly and Nic became my assistants. They also constantly reminded themselves, never to touch my equipment. I think that incident permanently and mentally scarred them.. Oops

Hello! Sorry again for the short chapter but I ran out of ideas and need some more. Can you guys please help me? Thx for reading!