Chapter 1

Note: My first ever multi-chapter fiction, be kind! 🙏 the story gets better, I promise.

As the ethereal glow of the moon bathed the city, two bodies intertwined beneath the white silk sheets. The moon's gleam illuminated the room, casting a perfect glow upon the figures. The top body lazily moved downward, pressing kisses onto the boy beneath him. With each glide, the sheets revealed the boy lying on his back, his eyes closed in bliss as the other boy explored his body. Both were thoroughly enjoying the moment, yet craving more.

"Changbin Hyung," Hyunjin moaned as Changbin's soft lips began to suck on his right nipple. Tongue swirling in circles, delicate blows of breath sent shivers down Hyunjin's spine. The sensations overwhelmed him, making his heart race and clouding his mind with desire. Changbin moved to the left side, repeating the actions. Hyunjin's hands found their way into Changbin's hair, giving a gentle tug.

Moving up to meet Hyunjin's pretty face, Changbin gazed at him with a fond smile. Hyunjin returned the smile, feeling butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Changbin's eyes drifted towards Hyunjin's lips, leaning closer until their breaths mingled. "Can I kiss you?" Changbin murmured against his lips. Without hesitation, Hyunjin closed the distance, craving the taste of Changbin. Their mouths explored each other, a battle for dominance. Changbin's hand gripped the back of Hyunjin's neck, pulling their faces even closer.

Gradually pulling back, their parting lips created a smacking noise. "Baby, you have the most beautiful lips I have ever seen," Changbin whispered in the quiet of the night. Hyunjin blushed, feeling the warmth spread across his face. Without waiting for a response, Changbin pressed his lips against Hyunjin's, their kisses growing wilder. Their bodies heated with arousal, both shirtless but still wearing their bottoms. They could feel the hardness beneath their pajamas, rocking against each other, creating friction that elicited moans from both of them. Pleasure consumed Changbin as he gazed at Hyunjin, whose eyes were closed with a look of pure bliss. They moved faster, striving to reach their climax. In this moment, they felt like teenage boys, lost in the pleasure they shared.

They continued to rock against each other, the heat rising and causing sweat to bead on their skin, intensifying the experience. Hyunjin trailed open-mouthed kisses all over Changbin's face, teasingly grazing his teeth along his chin and sucking on his neck. Lost in the moment, he didn't care about leaving marks, completely engrossed in their passionate connection. Both of them were on the brink of release. "Baby, I'm going to cum soon," Changbin groaned into Hyunjin's ear, his voice filled with urgency. Hyunjin responded with a soft moan, his own desire building.

Their movements grew more rapid, and within a matter of seconds, they both climaxed together, their shared moans filling the room. Exhausted, Changbin collapsed on top of Hyunjin, mindful not to put all his weight on the other boy. He lifted himself slightly to gaze at Hyunjin's face, and they both smiled fondly, their foreheads pressing against each other.

"That was amazing. I swear, Hyunjinnie, you are so sexy," Changbin whispered, his right-hand gliding through the other boy's hair. "So beautiful." He closed the remaining distance between them, pressing a soft, feather-light kiss on Hyunjin's plump lips.

"I want to stay like this forever. I'm so happy that you're all mine," Changbin repeated these words, their meaning turning into mere whispers in the night...

Beep... beep... beep...

Hyunjin wakes up to his alarm, feeling a shock wash over him. As he looks around his room, he realizes he's the only person there. Thoughts rush through his mind, "Did I just have a wet dream about Changbin Hyung?" Lying on his bed, still in disbelief, he reaches towards his pajama bottoms and feels the wetness. He groans and tightly shuts his eyes, overwhelmed with embarrassment as he recalls his dream.

"Fuck... What the fuck," Hyunjin mutters repeatedly, unable to shake off the shock. The dream, or rather nightmare, is a blur in his memory. All he can recall is waking up consumed by an intense desire and longing for Changbin. Trying to make sense of his emotions, Hyunjin reluctantly gets out of bed and removes his soiled pajamas. He can't help but feel betrayed by his mind and body, torn between fear and the lingering arousal from the pleasure he experienced in his dream. "How am I going to face Changbin Hyung?" Hyunjin wonders, desperately attempting forget his dream.

'Oh for fuck's sake, it was only a dream, it doesn't mean anything. Stop being so dramatic.' He glances guiltily down at his spoiled pajamas. 'This is gonna be a weird fucking day. I can't wait to see Changbin Hyung.' He thinks sarcastically as he starts with his morning routine after finding a clean pair of shorts. With a heavy sigh, he leaves his room, not ready to face the day.

TBC