𝒙𝒊. all hell breaks loose

CHAPTER ELEVEN: ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE !

13x16

━━━━━━

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE CASEY WAS SENT INTO JAIL. A lot happened within two weeks. And what I mean by that is that it's been hectic for Casey in jail. She was in a single cell for a day until she was sent over to the regional jail in Virginia. Within two days, she was used to seeing herself in orange and beige scrubs.

         Thought part of her still hated that Spencer was in prison, another part of her felt lucky that she knew about his experience prior to being here. Within a day or two, she'd got it in good with people, went to a therapy group every two days here and spent most of her time working out.

           The day she found out they had a gym here, it was probably one of the best days of her life. She never really tried working out so much except for when she needed physically therapy for her leg but it wouldn't hurt to do.

          So, almost everyday, Casey was working out, practicing martial arts moves on the punching bag and passing time day by day in here. The team called and visited nearly every single day, Chris sent her some drawings and she'd stare at them to pass the time. He was currently staying with his dad until they could figure this whole thing out.

          Currently, Casey had been working on some martial arts moves alone in the gym, it was her hour out of solitary confinement. And this was how she spent her hour almost every day, just working out.

           She didn't hear the guard enter the room as she continued beating on the punching bag. "Hey, Willows!" Casey didn't hear her call her name. "Willows!" This time, Casey heard that and spun around the face the woman and wiped the sweat off her forehead. Casey stabilizes her breathing as she removes her gloves. She put her scrubs back on and the officer approaches her and slips her handcuffs on. "Come with me."

            The officer led Casey towards another room and takes off her handcuffs. "Congratulations, you're free to go." Casey furrows her brows in confusion. After two weeks of being here, she was finally free? They'd finally wished her bail after two weeks?

Casey was given her clothes that she had worn the day she was arrested and she changed right into them and headed towards the entrance of the jail after the gate buzzed. Here she was, freedom at last as she set her feet on the gravel. She wondered if maybe her father felt this way when he'd gotten out. But there was difference there, her father was in there nearly twenty-five years and Spencer was in there for three months, none of that could compare to two weeks.