(Hyunsung) birthday gift

( please read the authors note which I provide at the end of the story before continuing, thank you. )

-

Today was Han's birthday, September 14th and he doesn't expect no one to remember, or for anyone to congratulate him.

He never really liked putting his birthday out loud since he felt like he didn't deserve anything and didn't want to be the spotlight.

So whenever his birthday came around, he told no one and just treated the special day as a normal day.

Of course, his boyfriend didn't like how he treated himself on this particular day. So, he told Han to get ready for a 'special occasion' he had planned.

"But I just wanna stay in bed all day hyunjin, I don't wanna go no where.."

Han whined, he just felt like relaxing and not being active.

"I don't care Han, get up and get ready or I'm leaving without you and you're gonna stay here by yourself."

Hyunjin threatened the younger, spritzing some cologne on his neck.

"Okay okay."

Han got up from the bed and since he has already taken a shower, he just needed to change.

He decided to put on a brown jumper with a blue, neckline sweater. (Picture is at the end)

He put on his shoes and walked downstairs towards his boyfriend.

"Okay I'm done, let's go."

Han said, grabbing his bag filled with stuff he supposedly needed. Most of it was just to make his bag look full.

"Okay get in the car, I just need to grab some papers."

Hyunjin said, giving Han the car keys as he ran up stairs.

Han shrugged it off and walked out the house, opening the car and getting in the passengers seat, turning the car on as he waited for his boyfriend.

He got on his phone and the only message he had was in his family's group chat, wishing him a happy birthday which was enough to make him smile.

"Who's making you smile like that?"

Hyunjin said, getting in the drivers seat as he placed the papers on the cup holder.

"My family, wishing me a happy birthday."

"Ahh okay, thought I was gonna have to jump someone."

Hyunjin scoffed as he began to drive.

"So harsh. Anyway, what are those papers for?"

Han questioned, grabbing them and reading them.

"Reservation for a restaurant? Hyunjin you didn't do what I think you did right?"

Han said, throwing his hands down as he looked at hyunjin is disbelief.

"Mhm, just for you."

Hyunjin said, smiling like if he was proud of what he has done.

"You didn't have to, I already woke up with you next to me, and my family texting me. That's all I need for the perfect birthday."

Han sighed, folding the papers back to its original status and putting it back in the cup holder.

"Oh fucking well, deal with having the best boyfriend ever."

Hyunjin said with a sassy tone of voice.

"Now don't get ahead of yourself."

Han said, playfully slapping his shoulder lightly.