Roses | Chapter 7

This is a little filler <3
Just a cute idea I thought of, enjoy!

彡★💜★彡

"I screwed up."

"She's really pissed, if she wasn't already before."

I kick rocks outside the hotel in the darkness of the night. I didn't bother going inside the room, not yet. I'll probably wait until I think she's asleep.

She blew up on me, telling me I was being a nuisance all day. Lecturing me about being an asshole to the towns people. She found out how much of a jerk I really was, stealing from people, and that I was a sore loser. I sit down on a near by bench. "Whatever...she's just a girl." I think to myself. I, think to myself, looking up at the sky from the bench.

I start to grow frustrated. Frustrated at myself. "She's been so kind. To everyone. Including me." I thought in my sorrow, I start to feel bad. Which isn't something I thought I could feel. Starting to feel like I shouldn't be treating her this way. She deserved better.

I grow angry with myself as I got up off my ass and walk to a shop. "What are you doing here?" The store keeper asks, they were just starting to close up. I'm annoyed and want to tell them something, but I stop myself as I sigh.

"The princess is mad at me. So I'm out until she falls asleep." I tell them, they laugh at me, "Did she kick you out?" I roll my eyes "No, I just don't want to cause any more tension." I replied as I walk closer to the store keepers, my hands in my pockets.

"Whatever you did, you should apologize. I've noticed you two around town, you're a real jerk, you know?" They say, side eyeing me as they water the store plants. I take offense to their comment, my mouth agape "You—" I start, "I..." I clear my throat, my eyes narrow at the towns person who stood in front of me.

"Augh." I groan in frustration, I don't know what I was thinking trying to talk it out or buy something for her. Before I could walk out im stopped by them. "Leaving? Without considering buying a gift?" They say.

"I...don't have money." I lie, sort of, I one have a few dollars until I'm back home. "Then here, take this. Only because I feel pity on the princess." They said, I turn around to see the shop keeper handing me a bouquet of (Favorite/Flowers). I hesitate to grab it from their hands.

"Their favorite flower is (F/F). She might think you went out of your way to ask what it was. Now go so I can close up my shop." They ordered before walking away to do their chores. I stand there for a moment, "Uh...thank you..." I say before turning around, my hand on the door.

"You can still redeem yourself, Waluigi. Good night." They tell me. I feel a knot in my throat and nod my head, gripping the bouquet in my hands as I walk out the door.

*.♡🃏♡.*

I slowly open the door to the hotel bedroom and tip toe inside before locking the door. "She's asleep..." I noted, after seeing her resting peacefully. I set the hotel key on the nightstand that sat between the two beds. I then place the flowers on there too, but closer to her side so when she wakes up its next to her.

I watch her for a moment before I realize what I'm doing, "what the hell are you doing? Creep. Don't watch her sleep." I tell myself as I scurry to get myself under the sheets and taking off my shoes.

"I hope she sleeps well."

彡★💜★彡