Returning Home

After returning to the states and getting back to his studio apartment in Washington DC the former soldier known as Alex Kennedy now needed SOMETHING to do. For Alex not having some sort of purpose or job to do really made him anxious more so than getting shot at or nearly blown up by bombs or IEDs. During his little vacation as many others would call it Alex got a call from his old friend known as James Morgan. It was then that James told Alex "Heard you got back in town brother, come by my bar I think I may have a job for you." Alex leapt at the opportunity and he replied to James "Send me the address I'll be there shortly." Alex grabbed his keys, wallet and phone as well as by habit his pistol however the one he had was one that his brother Bruce gave him as a welcome home present. The pistol in question was one made after John Wick 2 was released and this was that pistol:

Alex being a fan of both 9MM pistols and Glock pistols loved it and ever since he returned home it has been his carry piece

(Morgan's Bar)

After arriving at the bar Alex entered the establishment and was immediately noticed by James who simply said "Hey over here!" After walking over and taking a seat at the bar James gave Alex a glass of his favorite whiskey and said "It's on the house. Consider it a welcome home gift." Alex chuckled and after taking a sip and savoring the flavor he finally said to James "So what's the job you've got lined up for me?" James told his other bartender to watch the bar then he said to Alex "Come with me...you can bring that drink with you." Alex followed his old friend and once they entered the office James said while placing a folder on the desk "This is the job..I got a call from an old friend of mine saying that her sister needed a bodyguard for her daughter." Alex sat down at the desk and read the file from the folder and when he saw the photos of who he was guarding Alex said "Hang on...I'm protecting Charlotte Walker? Isn't she that model who everyone calls the "Queen of Modelling?" James a bit a shocked by Alex's knowledge about her however Alex simply said "There was a woman in my squad who always kept her eyes on Charlotte..that squadmate unfortunately died during my last mission but she always wanted to meet Charlotte." James felt bad after hearing this and expressed his feelings about that however Alex simply said "Ah she knew what the risk was. Our mission wasn't easy in fact it was borderline suicidal to attempt the mission." Alex said after reading more of the file "I'll take the job, need the money plus it would give me something to do." James handed Alex the number to Charlotte's sister Anna while saying "Anna thinks you'll be good for her sister in terms of work so don't let her down." Alex nodded and said to James after finishing his drink "Thanks for the drink and good luck with the bar, I'll try to swing by whenever I get a chance." James smirked and said "Nah you'll be busy dealing with Charlotte brother, just make sure you let me know how beautiful she is in person yeah?" Alex jokingly pushed James and said "Alright let me get outta here so I can meet with Charlotte and Anna."

(Timeskip-Coffee Shop)

After calling Anna and accepting the job Alex loaded up his clothes as well 2 rifle cases. The first rifle case contained his custom M870 shotgun which looked like this: