--𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐀

꧁❀❀❀꧂

𝒜 name not known to many, but soon known to all as the one and only Fragheda, Talia Kom Trikru must navigate through a world of war and cruelty. Having been stolen from her home as child by the Ice Queen and enslaved to torture and take the lives of innocents including those of her parents. Raised and trained by the Ice Queen to become a warrior of the ice nation as one of the only Natblida's at the time.

𝒮he would then go on to take the life of her current commander, poisoning him then delivering his head to the Ice Queen. Before getting a chance to fight in the conclave, she was snatched and taken by mountain men where she suffered the harsh treatments of the mountain for the next year. Somehow she manages to escape with her life and there she reunites with her sister, Lexa Kom Trikru who also happens to be the new commander, after having won the conclave.

𝒮he then goes on to lead the people of Trikru with her sister as the commander by her side. However, the Ice Queen is angry, and wants her back. As revenge the Ice nation kidnaps her sisters lover and delivers her decapitated head to her bed. Years go by, and Talia faces many horrible challenges on the way, earning a new horrid name with each victory. What will happen when she is once again taken by the mountain? How does Lexa plan to get her back? Except this time they have help.

𝒜fter a ship falls from the sky and the sky people ally themselves with the grounders to get both their people back. Who would've known who Talia would meet on the inside. A certain young man by the name of Bellamy Blake takes her interest after having shown great signs of strength and determination. How will this story unfold? Who must die so that the living may go on?

꧁❀❀❀꧂

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐬..

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐔'Why should I apologise for being a monster? No one ever apologised for making me this way'

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐔
'Why should I apologise for being a monster? No one ever apologised for making me this way'

꧁❀❀❀꧂

𝐁𝐨𝐛 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬...