The Tea Party-Sherliam PRE-SMUT

It has been 30 minutes since the tea party had started. Many guests had roamed around the estates. Some had gone into the garden and had met Fred Lou while some had been talking to James Bonde, the ladies charmer.

Unfortunately for William however, had been cornered by a lovesick girl. He had tried to seek help from Moran and his maestro, Jack the Ripper but to his dismay, both turned their back on him and walked away.

William has always been the mastermind and is quick to come up with solutions but the thing is, he is not that good when it comes to dealing with ladies. "Uhm.." William sighed uncomfortably and shared his signature smile which made all of the girl screamed.

"That.. is interesting but miss.." William trailed off as he felt someone glaring at his back. Did someone got in? William thought. "Oh my.. ladies but it has appeared that master William has some urgent matter. While waiting for him, why don't I accompany you to our garden?" Bonde winked at the ladies and of course, they screamed. William thanked him and began walking in the direction where he felt the glare.

As he got there, he saw no one except bushes of roses and a water fountain, he smiled and mumbled something under his breath.

"Mr Holmes, such a cheeky move you are doing" William chuckled as there were no response. "I would be happy to chat with you but unfortunately I have a tea party to attend and Louis will be mad if he sees you so I suggest that we meet at night time?" He asked but of course, there were no respond. "Very well then, I'll see you later tonight" William replied calmly as he turned around to go back but as he reached to a corner of a building in his estate's plot, someone aggressively pulled him and pinned him to a wall.

"Eeekk!—" William let out a high pitch squeal to the sudden movement. However he didn't panic because he knew who it was, he started talking."At last, there you are Mr Holmes" William smiled warmly and the frowning detective in front of him. "Liam, who were those people"

"Mr Holmes, don't tell me you're jealous. Those ladies are simply my guests and I am accompanying them so you know I have to get back to them. Besides, we're just mates, aren't we?" Sherlock gritted his teeth as he forcefully gripped William's wrists tighter, they were starting to turn red.

"Liam, you idiot they were flirting with you!" "I'm well aware, now Mr Holmes please allow me to get back to serving my guests?" William shared a pleading look which made Sherlock sighed in defeat and loosened the grip a bit, enough to make William able to break free and he did just that.

William winced and rubbed his wrists to soothe the pain. As William's wrists were free, he held one of his hand up to hold one of Sherlock's cheeks and kissed his other cheeks. "I'll see you tonight, Sherly"

William turned on his heels to walk back to the main party area, leaving Sherlock stunned. He brought up a hand to his cheeks—the one that William had kissed as he grinned. Damn you Liam.. you're making me go crazy.

Sherlock chuckled as he decided to wander off in the Morairty's mansion, going away from the crowd.

As he was walking, he noticed a strange ground pattern. He was excited. This should get me busy until Liam came back. He thought.

He then began to solve the mystery before the unusual pattern of the ground. After a few minutes later, he found the answer to that ridiculous mystery which is a secret door which lead to a secret basement.

I shouldn't go in but.. curiosity needs to be tamed. He shrugged as he switched the camouflaged button and the door automatically opened, silently. He proceeded to enter the basement and soon came out with a satisfying grin.

William on the other side couldn't stay to accompany the guest anymore. Albert noticed this and called William inside to ask him what's going on which also caught Louis attention.