FIVE (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 24th, OF SEP 2023.)
(EDITED ON 11, OF AUGUST 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

*******

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Bella gets out her truck and goes to head into the building when she passes Mike who was hanging out with several of his basketball teammates. "Yo, Arizona. So, You and Cullen." Bella shrugs, while trying not to smile, she walks past Mike and heads inside the building and heads to Charlie's table once she sees him.

"Sorry I'm late. Biology project." Bella says as she sits down next to Charlie. "I ordered you the spinach salad, I hope that's okay?" He asks as Bella nods, "Yeah it'll be fine." Cora sets a top sirloin steak in front of Charlie, and plate of spinach salad in front of Bella.

"You should order one for yourself next time. You should cut back on the steak." Bella says as Charlie looks at her, "Hey, I'm healthy as a horse." Cora who looked concerned beside them asks something make the two look at her.

"Say Chief, boys want to know, you find anything down by Queets River?" Charlie looks to the side and sees that they were listening in, he sighs, "Yeah, we found a bare human's footprint bit it looks like whoever is doing this is headed east."

"Kitsap County Sheriff is taking over from here. They're putting extra guys on." She sighs, "Hope they catch them fast." She says as she walks away, Charlie looks out the window, "Looks like your friends are flagging you."

She turns to see Mike and the guys horsing around outside, "It's okay you wanna join them. I'm just gonna turn in early anyway." Charlie says as he eats his food, "Yeah, me, too." Charlie looks at Bella. "It's a Friday night. Go out."

Charlie says as Bella looks at him and then down at her food, "I don't know." Bella says, "You should be around people more. I leave you alone too much." Charlie sighs, "I've never minded being alone. Guess I'm a lot like my dad that way."