- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 -

- Prologue -

- Prologue -

In this thrilling tale, we follow the love story between Jeon Jungkook, the youngest famous biker and luxury car businessman, who also happens to be the feared mafia king, and Y/n, a girl whose life jas been filled with troubles and whose heart has been longing for true emotions.

Despite their different backgrounds and the chaos surrounding them, Jungkook can't resist his feelings for Y/n. He's drawn to her purity and is determined to protect her at all costs. His love for her transforms him into a gentleman, as he strives to impress and heal his girl.

Y/n, on the other hand, finds solace and real emotions in Jungkook's presence. Her life may have been filled with hardships, including her parents no longer supporting her, but meeting Jungkook brings a newfound sense of purpose and love into her world.

As their love deepens, they face unexpected twists and turns that test their bond. From dangerous encounters with rival gangs to navigating the complexities of their own emotions, their journey promises to be one filled with suspense, passion, and undying devotion.

Join Jungkook and Y/n as they navigate through the challenges that come their way, defying all odds for their love. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotions and a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end!

- Warning ⚠️:- This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use only.

English is not my native language but I will try my best to not make any grammatical errors. Still forgive me if you see any typing/ grammatical errors.

Please do not copy/plagiarize my book or take any inspiration from anything. I strictly prohibit copying my work.

[ON HOLD] 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara