01 - Portal

A teenage boy was walking down an alley with groceries in hand, on his way home. What he did not expect was a dark entity following from behind. He kept following until the boy was at the entrance of his house. It waited for him to open the door as he already had....something on the other side of the door. As the raven hair opened the door, he was shocked by the white....thing in front of him, but with no luck, he got sucked into it. The black entity behind snickered mischievously and vanished along with the portal.

    In the meantime, the boy was screaming while traveling through the portal until he fell out of it, landing on the ground, face first. He grunted from the pain he received from falling. " ergggggh- That hurts...." He havent realized where he was yet until he looked up, seeing that he was in a forest. " ... Where am I? " He asked himself. He was getting scared. He was looking around to see if there was anyone around, but to his unlucky day, he hadn't found anyone close by. He took deep breaths.
" Calm down *Takemichi*, you'll find your way out..." He comforted himself.

As soon as he calmed down, he stood up on his feet before starting to walk off to who knows which direction. " Hm....What happened...? I was just walking home with my groceries and....something..or someone pushed me into this....white thing...." He wondered. As he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a noise from afar, somewhat sounding like a 'WHAT THE HEEEEEECK!?!?!?'.

It alerted him, and being the boy he is, he immediately ran to the location where the sound came from. As he approached, he could hear growling sounds getting louder and louder the more he ran closer to the scream. As he arrived at the location, he saw a giant beast and....two familiar faces that were on the ground, in fear. ' Huh..Isn't that.....Shinichiro and Wakasa? ' He thought at first before shaking his head, concentrating back on the beast.

' Well shit, what the fuck is that? ' He thought and started panicking on how to distract it. He looked around and found rocks. He quickly grabbed the rocks and threw it at the beast as he crouched down to hide. He successfully distracted the beast as it looked elsewhere than Shinichiro and Wakasa, leaving an open spot for them to run away, which they did.
The beast looked back at where the two people were and got confused about where they went. It screeched in annoyance and ran away. Takemichi sighed in relief, able to calm down after the incident. He sat down for a bit to take his breath. He soon wondered where the 2 guys went but shrugged it off, as at least they were safe now. He slowly got up onto his feet and dusted off the dirt from his clothes.

" Hm... Where should I go anyway? I dont... know this place..." He muttered to himself as he slowly walked off. " I'll have to survive...in this forest with those weird giant beast.....But how?" He thought outloud. He was so lost in thought as he was walking straight forward that he had yet to realise that the two boys were now behind him. The boys slightly tapped his shoulder, making him flinch, snapping out of his thoughts, and looked back rapidly. " Dear lord! You scared me!" He exclaimed as he had his hands on his chest, realizing that it was the two teens he saved earlier.

" My bad, we just want to tell you that we are grateful for what you've done for us earlier. If it wasn't for you, we would've been dead, " the tall black haired teen spoke as he bowed to show respect. Takemichi immediately told them to get back up straight. " A-ah! There's no need to bow down! It wasn'ta big deal, really! I saw you guys in danger so...I had to do something." He spoke nervously as he then scratched the back of his head. The boy then repostured himself. " I'm Sano Shinichiro, and this is Wakasa Imaushi, my friend. " He introduced himself and his friend. " Oh! You're.....Sano manjiro's older brother and black dragon's leader, yes?"

" Correct. " Shinichiro nodded as Wakasa watched with his tired eyes as usual. He seemed uninterested in the boy. " Then... Did you both also get pushed into a white portal? " Takemichi asked only to see Wakasa eyes lit up a small bit. " You too? " The white-haired man spoke, somewhat startling Shinichiro as he did not expect him to speak. But...Little do they know there was *someone* who was lurking, well, spying on them whether or not they were a threat or innocent.

Takemichi nodded. " I'm afraid that others might have been through this too and ended up here, probably confused." He spoke.

Wakasa's eyes went back to his usual look and nodded as he looked away, but noticing a weird sensation of someone spying on them. He elbowed Shinichiro lightly to get his attention. Takemichi noticed. " What's wrong, Wakasa? " Shinichiro asked with a raised brow as he looked at his best friend. " I feel like someone is spying on us right now. " Wakasa spoke lowly, but enough for Shin and Takemichi to hear.

" Is that so? Maybe we should try to make them come out? " Shinichiro proposed as Wakasa nodded. " COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE. " He shouted. Nothing. No sound or anything. " I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. " He continued until he heard a sort of falling-landing rustling sound. It alerted the trio, and they went in a fightinf stance. The rustling of the leaves continued closer and closer until they saw a black haired figure with a pink and purple streak on his hair come out.

" Chill out, not here to harm any of you all. " The guy spoke out, lifting his hands up as a sign of not a threat. The trio became more alert but was still on guard. " Who are you? " Shinichiro kindly asked. " Me? Hm... Call me Mike." 'Mike' said. " You. What are 3 people doing here, let alone teenagers, in this dangerous part of the forest, hm?" He continued.
" I might ask the same to you." Wakasa spoke out. " We got pushed into this......World? Forest? Place? And dont know where we are." He said.
'Mike' simply nodded.

" Ah, like traveling through dimensions, yes? " The purple eyed guy spoke out with this....question, well fact, out of nowhere. Bringing suspicions to the trio. They were thinking: ' What if it was him who pushed us through that portal? Is he the culprit? ' They were obvious lost in thought before Mike snapped his fingers, bringing them back to earth. " Hello? Earth to you all? " All three boys looked back at Mike, still suspicious of him but answered. " Yes, you're right. " Takemichi slowly answered his somewhat fact-question.

" Then you must be outsiders. Welcome to the world, Sano, Imaushi, and Hanagaki. " The black haired male greeted them. " Outsiders? " Sano and Hanagaki raised their brows, wondering what the term meant. " Ah, outsiders are people who get transported to this world randomly at any time given like you guys. Although, I'm unsure why it has brought you all to this dangerous part of the forest. " Mike explained until they heard a roar from a beast that shook the three outsiders.

" What w-was that?! " Takemichi exclaimed, afraid. " That, my friend, is a beast that is approaching us as it has smelled our scent. Well, fuck." Mike cursed. " Run. Don't look behind, and go hide in the bushes or something. " The three young males obeyed and ran somewhere further to hide in bushes, but not in the same place.
As for the guy who told them to run, he stood there, patiently waiting for the beast to show up. They could feel the ground shaking from the running of the beast. Mike raised his hands as a purple light orb appeared in his palm, appearing to be magic.

He waited for the creatures to be visible to attack. The ground stopped shaking, a sign of it slowing down. It stared down at Mike and growled, preparing to attack. It clawed the ground before launching an attack, a fire beam. Mike would then launch his own, clashing with the fire beam. The magic used by Mike was a purple with some hot-pink inside. Both attacks were at equal force until Mike decided to finish it once and for all.

He used a little bit more magic, and his power reached the creature, burning it to death. He clapped his hands together as the beast collapsed to the ground, making a loud thud. He turned around and called the 3 boys out. " The danger is gone. You guys can come out now. "
.
.
.
1477 words