✧ 24 ✧

Sunoo

I had just finished packing a small back for tomorrow. The competition was going to be held in Seoul, so we were going to be staying at a hotel the night before, and the night of the competition before heading back.

I could tell Woosun was super nervous for tomorrow, but I knew he had nothing to worry about.

From what I've seen, he's amazing at what he does, so he should have no problem placing high.

I set my packed bag on the floor next to my desk, and flop down on my bed.

Just then my phone started to buzz in my hoodie pocket.

I pull it out, looking at the caller ID.

It was Niki.

I quickly answer, putting him on speaker and setting my phone down next to me on the bed.

"Dude, I don't know what to pack!" Niki exclaims.

"Just pack comfortable clothes and warm clothes for the rink. It's freezing in Seoul anyway right now." I say, leaning my head back on my headboard.

"Oh, you're right."

"Why'd you really call me Niki?"

"To be completely honest, I wanna know more about you and Sunghoon's fun little night."

"Niki, I already told you what happened."

"Um, no you didn't. You stopped halfway through cause you're a little pussy bitch and got embarrassed. Plus, you weren't telling me in great detail either, which is how you're supposed to tell your best friend whenever you fuck a hot guy."

"Well, I was embarrassed because we were in public, AND Sunghoon was only a few feet away from us. We're the only ones in there so he was bound to hear everything we were saying."

"I don't care. You're alone now, so tell me everything from the beginning to the next morning."

"Wait, how'd you know we did more in the morning?"

"You did?!"

"I thought you already knew that! you just said that like you already knew!"

"Nuh uh, tell me EVERY SINGLE THING that happened right now! When I say everything, I mean even when he entered that fat ass you got."

"Oh my god, I'm gonna hang up on you."

"If you do I'll spam call your ass till you get so annoyed you tell me anyway."

"Okay fine." I sigh. "The beginning wasn't really much. We were just making out and grinding and shit."

"Grinding? Kim Sunoo..." Niki gasps.

"Shut up. Anyways, we were doing that then Wonyoung just had to appear out of nowhere at almost midnight crying because she and Yujin got in a fight. When she realized what we were doing she left cause she wanted us to keep going."

"Oh, I like her. She's fucking funny."

"Yeah yeah. So then like right after she left we went to his room and then we made out some more."