36

Bell pace back and forth in her living room. She try calling Daniel but all went to voice mail. Ryan keep pushing her to make sure Harris and Ash break up. Time is running up and if she didn't do as told, there will be consequences.

"Why are they still together?" Ryan ask as soon as he saw her.

"Ash is heavily guarded where ever he goes. How can I approach him? And you want him unharm... How can I do it?! " Bell is getting more and more frustrated with Ryan's demand.

"Where is your lover boy? I thought he is doing all the dirty jobs?" Ryan questioned.

"I don't know. He gone MIA. I think Harris got him." 

Bell still didn't know that Daniel has given up on her.

"If he tell everything to Harris, its on you." Ryan threaten again.

She is afraid of Ryan and that's the reason why Bell keep on following Ryan wishes. If its up to her alone, he would give up on Harris and move on but Ryan threatening her with her secrets that only Ryan know.

"I found out that Ash is pregnant. Make sure he lost the baby! And I'll give you 2 days before I expose everything." Ryan said threatening again.

Surprise was an understatement when she hear the news. He hates Ash even more. Everything that she wish for belong to him. Now that Ash is pregnant with Harris pup, he is sure that Ash is even more protected now.

She need to find a hole where she can get close to Ash. Bell is desperate now. She can't have Ryan to release secret.

Bell did tried to call Norah to gain help but she too has ignored her. Bell know that something is going on between her and her husband.

One evening when Bell anxiously thinking on how to get inside Harris house she received a phone call from Norah.

"Yes aunty?"

"I want you to accompany me to Harris house."

Its an offer Bell can't reject. Its the chances she has been waiting for. The chances to finish Ash at once.

"Of course aunty. I'll fetch you in an hour."

Ash is alone at home when she heard some noise outside so he check on the CCTV.  He saw the guard stopping Norah to enter the house and she is furious when her own son did that.

"Its alright. Please come in Ma."

Ash open the door and welcome his mother in law.

"But, boss said..."

"Its alright, I'll talk to him."

"Wow... You are a big boss now." Norah said cynical.

"I'm sorry for what happened Ma. Of course you may come whenever you want." Ash said politely.

Bell stood still waiting for a chance. Ash notice that Bell is not acting like she always did but Ash thought its better like that.

"How are you Ma?"

"You don't have to act all nice with me. I'm here to bring to the hospital. I need to check if the pup really belong to Harris."

Ash understand where it is coming from. It looks like their secret is out.

Norah accidentally heard the conversation between Grandma Sue when she called Ash. Grand sue thought that she is alone that day but she never thought that he daughter in law is back.

"Harris is my only Alpha."

"I don't believe an omega like you. NOW FOLLOW ME!"

"Let me all Harris first Ma."

Norab grab Ash wrist to pull him out. If Ash made that call than, Harris will surely stop her but what she didn't know that Harris is watching everything from the CCTV after his guards inform him but his mom arrival.

Norah phone rings and she could have guess the caller without looking.

"Let go of Ash hand."

"Harris listen. He is not carrying your pup. HE LIED!"

"Stop it Ma! There is an envelope on the table. Its a result of the DNA test for my pup."

Norah smile.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who doubted the baby. Why would you do the test if you really believe him." She is mocking Harris.

"I do it for you Ma! I know you would come once you found out. I know you will start with questioning if my pup is really mine. Why Ma? Don't you want to see me happy?" Harris sound disappointed and its a big slap for Norah.

"Do you the worst part Ma? Ash didn't make a sound when I ask him to do this. I would be offended if I were him and certainly feel bad for asking him to do the test even I didn't have a slightest doubt about it. He is a good omega."

Norah send a look at Ash who is still standing next to her while holding his wrist tightly. Realising that, she release her tight grip.

Norah open the envelope and read the result that's written on the bottom of the paper.

She felt something in her heart. Harris words open his eyes and mind to see the truth. Norah have started to accept Ash and felt guilty for her past behaviour. The truth that is inside her heart is, she is already accepting Ash but she needed a closure for the drama she made and she have it now.   She felt like lifting a heavy burden on in her chest.

"LIAR!" Bell suddenly shouted.

Bell who was watching ever since she arrive and she can't take it anymore. She march towards Ash and raise the knife to attack Ash but Norah who saw it block the attack with her body and the knife landed inside her stomch.

Blood start to stain her yellow shirt. Ash fast to grab Norah before she collapsed on the floor. Everything happened in split second l he can't even react to it.

"No..... No.... No...!" Bell panic when she see the blood on her hand and immediately ran out before the guards realised what's going on but she was caught before she could run out of the front gate.

"Guards!" Ash shouted. He holds Norah body.

"Stay with me Ma... Please...." Ash beg her.

Norah is losing consciousness. In her mind, she is dying and she regrets that she couldn't get the chance to go for baby shopping with Ash.