REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN

hello!!,please leave more comments!!,i crave for them theyre just so silly!!
____________________________

There you were in your bed looking at the ceiling with a blank expression as you think on what had happened for the past year,you wonder why?,why do you care so much about that reckless boy youve known him for so long yet in the past youre ignoran...

There you were in your bed looking at the ceiling with a blank expression as you think on what had happened for the past year,you wonder why?,why do you care so much about that reckless boy youve known him for so long yet in the past youre ignorance about him getting hurt but now? you cared too much about him you finally realized how much he meant to you not only him but also mei and the others.you couldnt shake the feeling of gloom over you sighing you sat up on your bed with your now messy hair before looking over the window as you slowly crawl out of the bed before walking over to the window and opening it revealing macaque.
"long time no see my lady"
he had a smirk on his face before it drop seeing your state
"whats the matter my lady?"
he asked a little worried about his crush,you only sighed in disappointment before walking away from the window and to your closet and Rumage through the clothing trying to find a clothes for the new years party macaque getting curios and worried crawl inside your room as he loom over your now crouching body.
"youre upset..why dont we talk about it?"
he asked calmly as his eye brows lowered,you would look up at him before standing up and looked up at him once again with a frown on your face.
"im...just worried.."
you mumbled those words to him which he nodded as he smile softly to you
"whatever is on your mind im sure everything will work out"
he reassured you as he pat your back,the moment was ruined when a notification from your phone came making you hurry to it and see what it was opening the phone it was a message from mei asking when youll get there,you start to pace around the room taking the clothing and immediately running to the bathroom and changing your clothe before barging in your room again while macaque looked confused by your quick movements.
"do you have some where to be?"
he asked which you respond with a 'yep' making the 'p' pop while you brush your hair fastly making him chuckle.
"here let me help"
he smiled as he took your brush from your hand making both his hands and yours brush against each other 'soft..' he thought before snapping back to reality and brushing your hair making you blush lightly by him being kind before you puff your cheeks in embarrassment making him chuckle as he finally finish styling your hair.
"look at that,aint it lovely my lady?"
you looked in the mirror infront of you with an amazement by his skill as you let a 'wow' out of your mouth before getting up and hugged him as a thank you catching him off guard as you pulled away from the hug you said your farewell to him leaving him in your room.
"huh whats this?,a diary?"

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

[NAME]'S POV

Running toward mei and the gang to the new year place i spotted everyone except mk and sandy which made me frown 'where is that boy..' i thought before brushing it off when mei took notice of me and wave her hand energetically.
"[NAME] [NAME] OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AHH LETS TAKE A PICTURE!"
she shouted as she ran towards me hugging me tightly before she took a photo of the both of us before posting it online,i smiled at her shes like a sister i wish i had sighing she look up at me with a frown.
"hey you alright sis?"
she asked which shocked me when she called me sis,we havent used that nickname in ages making me chuckle.
"yes..just worried for that idiot you know.."
i mumbled with my words making her smile.
"yeah mk is having another training session with monkey king!"
as she said that my eyes widen 'why has he not told me?'
"mk..mk didnt tell me.."
i said in a disappointed tone making mei frown before it changes once again into a smile
"well he said he didnt want you to worry for him"
mei replied with a smirk making me chuckle and i playfully punch her on the shoulder.