Prologue

When Sebastian Vettel finally made the decision to retire from not only Ferrari but also Formula 1, the world was shocked to say the least. Ferrari always knew this time would come, when they had to find a replacement for the 2-time world champion. 

They didn't want just another old driver from an opposing team, they wanted a new driver that would turn heads. A driver who wasn't in Formula 1. A driver who wasn't a man.

So, with their ideas in their head, they chose the only suitable option; Ferrari Driver Academy member, Chica Pereira. Of course, some fan's reactions were obviously unhappy or not on board with the first female driver in a few decades joining Formula 1, but what possibly could fans do anyway? They were just there to watch, cheer and boo the journey along.

And, obviously, we couldn't possibly forget about Ferrari's Golden Boy's reaction to the news. He didn't really like the idea of the Brazilian joining the team. It wasn't the fact that a women would be Charles teammate, it was the fact that she was a very irritating person, from Charles' personal experience. 

Charles met Chica on a few occasions, being that his brother, Arthur raced with her in Formula 2. Every time they bumped into each other at Ferrari events, she always seemed in a rush to get away from him, or she was just being very short with him.

The same could be said for Chica, she wasn't that thrilled to be teammates with Charles, but she was still very grateful to Ferrari for the opportunity. Every time she ran into Charles, he acted very distant towards her, not really caring about her appearance at the galas held by the prancing horse. 

But, enough with the Monegasque, Chica couldn't wait to be in the red car, driving over 150 miles an hour around different circuits all over the world. It was always her dream to travel the world, and now she could do it alongside her dream job. Yes, she would've liked to do it with her now ex-boyfriend, but things like that happen, right? Things just aren't meant to be. 

Aside from that, Chica Pereira wanted to make history. Chica Pereira wanted to win a world championship. But, most of all, Chica Pereira wanted to be happy.