Chapter One

As Cassie was strolling down the streets, a strong smell of fresh basil got to her and she immediately thought of Ms. Lavender and this made her smile. The warm hearted lady always made her feel like family. The thought of her made her smile and she put her nose in the air to smell the air before the sweet basil smell was carried by the wind.

Beautiful doves flew away as she walked across the pavement creating a beautiful sky full of birds which gave her the urge to ravage through her bag and get hold of her phone and take pictures and short videos for her Instagram stories and reels.

"ooops! I'm so sorry my bad. I hope I didn't break it" Cassie urtered referring to the ipods as she bumped into a fine looking lady. "Don't worry about the ipods, are you Okey?" the lady inquired looking concerned. "I'm fine so sorry I wasn't watching my steps I was distrusted by the birds" Cassie said as she pointed to the sky and they both watched as the birds returned on the pavement they seam to have been used to the spot.

"ooh yeah the birds I understand anyone would have been distracted by them I mean look at the sky they make it so beautiful and so many of them. I can imagine a photoshoots in this place with the clear blue sky and the birds hhmmmmmm top notch!" she said as she snapped her fingers. Cassie was already amazed by this woman's personality and was already attracted to her aura.

" Oh forgive my manners I'm Charlotte Hearts, call me Charl" she said as she extended her hand for a shake. "Nice to meet you charl, you can call me Cassie I'm Cassie White" Cassie responded as she shook her hand.

"Classy Cassie! I love your outfit you look gorgeous in that dress. If Blanca saw you right now she would drug you to her design store" Charl blasted out. "Don't flutter me you look like a model yourself I'm obsessed with that top." Cassie replied smiling at her. "Awe thank you dear atleast someone loves my outfit. B-lanca (rolling her eyes) keeps criticizing my fashion taste actually I am a model I work at Thesis fashion agency." she added as she threw her hair backwards.

Charlotte wore a denim autfit. The denim trouser had the words 'Sassy, classy, and bad-assy! At the waist, parted lips drawn with pink lipstick at the knees, a picture-face of Miley circus sticking her tongue out with red lipstick on, below her knees. I found the trouser a bit dramatic. She had a denim vest, a brown turtleneck vest, a cape with the word classy on the front and brown Nike airforce shoes matching the turtleneck vest.

"You can visit us sometimes we have a runnaway this Tuesday it is open for everyone see you there! " Charl urtered as she took a step forward walking away "I'll think about it!" Cassie yelled behind as she walked away. "Be classy Cassie I'd like to see more of that!" Charl continued as she skipped while walking from behind. " O-keyyy" Cassie replied between laughs. "What a cheesy girl" Cassie urtered beneath her breath as she turned her head to watch Charlotte catwalk on the streets. 'What an encounter' she thought.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thank you for choosing my story I'll be posting twice a week every Wednesdays and Fridays
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you again for choosing my book.

Love, Dima