Chapter 2

I froze, looking at the armada of skibidists. Luckily for me, they all had their backs to me. Slowly getting up from the ground, I began to back away, when suddenly I crashed into someone. Turning around, I saw a surprised Jack and Carl. Then the other three appeared.

"It worked!" Mickey shouted joyfully, attracting attention. Turning to us, he immediately froze. I looked at the skibidists who were looking at us.

"Skibidi! Skibidi!" One of them started singing a song and they all attacked us.

"Run!!!" I screamed, dodging the skibidist's huge iron leg. On the other hand, a small skibidist rushed towards me. I punched him and flushed him down the toilet. But another armada appeared behind me.

"Adam!" I heard a scream. Turning to the side, I found Kate. One of the skibidists grabbed her by the sleeve of her clothes, and Jack tried to help her. I ended up behind the ski bidist and jumped on his back, washing away. The others tried to stop me, but I washed them away too, saving Kate.

"We need to leave!" Jack exclaimed, hugging the frightened Kate. I grabbed them by the shoulders and teleported to the roof of the nearest building.

"Hide." I said, teleporting back, remembering the others.

"Take it, creature!!!" Alex shouted, hitting the skibidist with the rebar. Mickey, standing behind him, grabbed him by the shoulders, afraid to let go. Suddenly everything became quiet. Even the skibidists fell silent, looking at their comrade. But he shuddered sharply after the blow, slowly raising his head.

"Skibidi! Skibidi!" He attacked the guys, knocking them down. The guys were immediately surrounded by skibidists.

"Hey! I'm here!" I shouted, getting everyone's attention. The big Skibidists rushed towards me, and I teleported behind them. Grabbing Mikey and Alex, I also teleported to the roof of the building. Before I could say anything, Jack interrupted us, pulling us back.

"We are not alone." He whispered, pointing to the cameraman in front. I fell silent. Huge speakers with propellers appeared in the night sky, but they were immediately destroyed by the infected titan speaker. He stood on the roof and shot at every enemy he saw.

"Where's Karl?" Kate suddenly remembered. I looked at everyone and didn't really find Karl.

"I saw him run down the street to our right." Alex answered.

"Be here. I'll come back for him." I said and returned to the same street again. There was silence all around. I ran down the street, looking for Karl, when suddenly I heard the song of the skibidists and the cracking of ceramics. Looking around the corner, I managed to dodge a mini-skibidist flying at me. When it hit the wall, it exploded. I looked down the street and saw a tired Karl, who was struggling with the skibidists. I picked up something black from the ground and hit the skibidist in the head with it, and then washed him away. A couple of hits and I destroyed the rest of the skibidists.

"And that’s all you could find?” Karl asked with disgust, looking at my weapon. I looked at him in bewilderment, and then at the weapon. I immediately screamed in fear, throwing someone’s iron hand to the side.

"Not funny!" I said, hearing his laughter. Suddenly he froze, looking behind me. I froze in bewilderment, turning around. Infected speakermen stood in front of me. Suddenly one of them attacked me, hitting me on the ground.

"Adam!" Karl shouted, fighting off the others. I was in a panic and tried to dodge the speaker’s blow. He used his powers, causing me to close my eyes at the loud sound.

"Leave..me..аlone!!!" I screamed. A moment later, I felt a small force, causing the speaker to scream in pain. I kicked him in the stomach and threw him off me. Getting up from the ground, I looked at the rest of the infected. They screamed in unknown pain as they fell to the ground. After everyone fell, I felt weak, losing my balance.

"This is not the time to pass out." Karl said, running up to me. I took him by the elbow and teleported to the others. As soon as we teleported, a strong earthquake occurred. I fell to the ground and looked back. Suddenly, in front of me, through the smoke, I saw a cameraman. He looked at me in surprise, and I tried to come up with something, when suddenly the skibidist attacked him.

"The battle is in full swing." Jack said, dragging me somewhere to a shelter. Soon the smoke cleared and I noticed the titan speaker, who was on the roof of a tall building. G-man was nearby. "Come on. Teleport us."

I looked at the nervous Jack. I asked everyone  them to grab their hands, and touched Kate, and then teleported back to base.

-_-_-_-_-_-