🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

The new Yuu in the manga! He's adorable!

Yuu's POV

Yuu's POV.

There's a dark, grey sea. I look up to see dark clouds gathering, the rain falling down.

I look to the side and see sailors running around the ship in order to steady it for the storm.

''A storm is coming! Hold on tight!'' a sailor warned his friends.

But one of them didn't manage get to get hold of anything and fell into the sea.

A red-haired woman emerged from the water and saved the man by dragging him to the shore, only for her to drag a sea-green tail with her.

''Look, he's still breathing!'' as the girl made sure that the man would be alright on his own, she turned around and disappeared in the water.

The man began to regain his consciousness and looked around to find his savior, who wasn't to be found. ''A girl rescued me. She was singing. She had the most beautiful voice.''

Away from the shore, the mermaid, sat on a nearby rock. ''I wonder why my heart is racing? I know someday my dream will come true and someday, I'll be a part of your world!''

She then swam underwater, not noticing the two eels who had been spying on her. ''Fufufu.''

'Was I dreaming of the sea...?'

Once again, after having a weird dream I found myself in the Ramshackle dorm, I looked at the other bed only to find it empty.

I sat up and heard someone mumble on the floor. ''If the trend for the question is... Option 2, it must be a trick...''

''Good morning, Grim.''

''MYAH! Don't surprise me like that. You'll make me forget everything I memorized!'' he jumped. ''Today's the last day of final exams! You and I are still technically one student, so don't drag me down.''

''Anyway, where's Ari?''

''Ah, she had to go to work earlier, but more importantly she didn't leave without leaving us breakfast!''

Headmaster's office.

Alerie's POV.

After the incident and the Magift tournament, there had been a lot of work.

Sorting through documents so that the paperwork that was done didn't mix up with those that weren't done.

Looking over reports regarding sales during the tournament.

I brought some tea to Crowley and I, hopefully it would relieve some of the stress from early morning.