The beginning of the bloom

The young girl woke up to the sun beaming down on her face with no sign of stopping, The young girl groaned in an annoyance wanting to be left alone by the sun's rays. She rolled over hiding her face when she groaned again by something poking her side, edging her to wake up.
She yet again made a noise of annoyance and groaned out the words "Please stop it, whoever is doing that knock it off"
She almost pleaded to the unknown force.
When the young girl showed no signs of moving around something or rather someone pushed her off the bed, She rolled off with a thump. She quickly stood up and looked around cautiously.
As she was observing her room the unknown person chuckled to their self and watched as the young girl grumbled to the bathroom doing her usual morning routine.
The unknown person followed the young girl to make sure she stays on track with her daily doings.
When he was finished brushing her teeth and washed her face she looked at her hair in shock.
"Oh my...my hair is a mess..oh why the angels not wake me up sooner"
The unknown person glared almost offended at the girls words, the crossed their arms and watched the girl brush her hair out and now getting dressed. Of course they turned around giving them privacy.
Once she was done she checked her clothing one could say she was showing a little to much but she liked it.
The unknown person sighed and shook their head giving them signs of displeasure, the gir stopped and looked at her self again about to change then shook her head and moved on.
The unknown sighed again 'Soon I'm going to speak to her maybe through dream, hopefully she will listen' the unknown thought to himself.
The girl was already downstairs getting a cup of water before work, the unknown person saw and raised a eyebrow 'Ok now food, you need breakfast..'
When the girl walked away and out of the kitchen grabbing her purse, making the unknown blink surprised.
'No human, you must eat..energy, you can't just live on water!'
The unknown wailed in berwelderment.
The unknown person walked quickly to the girl and stared at her confused wondering how can a person not eat breakfast, he was taught that humans need food yet this one aint eating breakfast.
The unknown person gently wrapped a wing around her as she walked protecting her like they were taught.
The unknown person walked along side still thinking about that, maybe this human was different in the sense she has a different function in her digestive system, maybe she just isn't a breakfast kind of person.
The unknown person shrugged it off and still kept their wing around her.
The young girl made it to her work safely of course, once in the building she started her shift at the nursing home, they looked around seeing most show little more skin though they themself can't feel in the sense of sweat or they just can't freeze to death so maybe it was really hot out. Once they looked at the temperature scale on the wall they nodded to their self.
'Yeah that's probably why..still it must not be that bad to where certain things..' it was a boring day for both of them once home She flopped on the couch and sighed her hazel eyes cast downwards in a tired like daze.
She sighed and slowly stood up in a dream like state unknowingly the unknown person was moving her to bed, once in bed her stomach growled catching the unknown person attention.
'You ain't going to tell me you aren't hungry..' once they stated those words she rolled over and mumbled to herself 'Im not hungry stop it body..'
The unknown person looked at her and stood up and stated
'oh no, we ain't doing this..here I know what will get you' they made a scent where she will smell food trying to get her to eat, she opened her eyes and sat up smelling food.
"That smell amazing!...ah right I live alone I don't want to cook."
The unknown person looked at her in disbelief and stated out to himself 'Lord why did you have to give me someone difficult'
The unknown person created the smell again this time she couldn't resist.
The girl got up and went downstairs gently making the unknown person happy till he heard a crash making him jump scared, they looked down an saw her on her side grumbling softly,
'See this is why you eat..here let me help'
They gave her some strength to where she can get up to replenish her body, once up she slowly moved to the kitchen and got out a bag of cheese.
They sighed and face palmed and then rubbed their temples 'you can't be serious..that's not energy'
When the freezer was still opened they saw frozen precooked chicken and 'accidently' making it fall scaring her in the process but non the less looking at the bag.
"...this looks good..ok shoot I'll cook it"
The unknown smiled in delight happy she decided to actually put  something in her body, once she puts the chicken into the glass pan and started it up she waited.
She got bored and looked around and mumbled
"I wish I had friends here..it's so lonely.."
The unknown sighed and spoke softly 'talk to the father he is here he will listen' if course she couldn't hear them and started to slowly spin in her barstool.
The unknown sighed definitely going to have to make their precence know to her, if they are going to get anywhere with her they are going to need to let them know they are there. '..But how..' they thought and pacing around her kitchen, he was in thought for a while and sighed.
'..I'll just try and talk to her though her dream tonight..'