Chapter 7

My mission intel

Kakashi collected the forms while struggling to keep Naruto at bay and out of his house.

Kakashi finally handed us our forms. He did struggle quite a bit with his number one knuckle head ninja before handing out forms.

I wanted to start reading mine but Itachi snatched it from my hands.

"Itachi!" I scolded as I tried to get it back. I could not reach the form because of two things one Neji's hands on my hips and two Kakashi's shirt that was the only thing shielding my bare pussy from their greed eyes.

"Yes baby scream my name." Itachi was suddenly very much in my personal space. I did not hate it in fact I quite liked him so close to me.

"Itachi, let her eat first." Kakashi scolded. He sat down in the chair in front of us.

"Yes I know." Itachi sat down brooding.

Neji ever so lightly bounced his leg underneath me. The vibrations were so stimulating that I let out a small moan.

"Neji" Kakashi said in a warning tone making my pussy drip from the tone he spoke in, fuck missions were about to get harder, no pun intended

"Kakashi." Neji spoke up his voice felt like it was vibrating against my neck as Neji spoke so close to me.

"Itachi, Y/n." Itachi spoke up in a sarcastic tone. Itachi pointed to himself and then to me while saying our names.

Neji tried taking the food from my hands but I bit into his hand

"Don't touch my food." I almost growled out as I stuffed more into my mouth.

"Sorry m'lady." Neji whispered as he kissed my shoulder trough Kakashi's shirt.

"You better be, Itachi start reading me my form out loud please, it should all say the same thing." I demanded as I shoved more food into my mouth

"Okay baby" Itachi whispered as he opened the forms and he took out my forms.

"Wait I changed my mind let me read it." I snatched it from his hands.

"You are an impossible woman doll." Kakashi chuckled as he grabbed his book from his table.

"Why have a mind if you can't change it." I stuck out my tongue  in Kakashi's direction.

"Put it away before I put it to use." Kakashi referred to my tongue.

"You want to read my forms?" I asked as I tiled my head to the side in mock confusion.

"Your tongue baby." Itachi stated as he held  my forms out to me.

"Oh." I whispered while madly blushing.

I handed my empty bowl to Neji and he placed it down on Itachi's lap

"What the fuck?" Itachi asked as he looked to the empty dish in his lap.

"I noticed your lap seemed empty." Neji stated, I could hear the smirk dripping from his lips.

I giggled as Itachi looked more angry with every passing second.

"Cut it out the both of you." Kakashi ordered as he glanced at his forms.

"I want to read these forms s please be quite." I whispered as I held the forms in front of me.

I looked down at my form.

"Hold on a moment m'lady Kakashi got his dessert before dinner however I am a little more old fashioned. I want to have my dessert now please." Neji whispered in my ear shivers rand down my spine and Neji's hands gripped my hips.

"Neji I need to work trough these forms." I whined as I threw my head against his shoulder out of desperation.

"Ah yes but work can wait, I can't." Neji nearly growled as he took the documents from my hands.

"Neji." I wanted it to sound stern but his hands slipped down my shirt until he reached he hem his hands slipped onto my thighs causing his name to tumble out of my mouth in a breathy way.

"No you are mine right now, you are not the property of the leaf you are mine." Neji whispered as his hands trailed to my inner thighs.

Neji pried open my legs spreading them over both of his legs giving Kakashi who was sitting down in front of us a view of my bare pussy.

I quivered as Neji brushed his fingers trough my folds. 

"Are you still weak from your training with Kakashi?" Neji asked against my skin before he placed a kiss on my neck.

I shivered on Neji's lap.

"You are fucking oblivious for a genius." Itachi clicked his tongue as he finished.

"Why do you say that?" Neji asked as he plunged his index finger into me his thumb rubbed against my clit.

I lightly gasped out.

"Obviously she is going to be sensitive she just lost her virginity." Itachi seemed upset but I as to indulged in Neji's hand pleasuring me to give a fuck about Itachi's jealousy.

"Was that your first orgasm, did Kakashi make you come so good that you wanted it to happen again and again and again?" Neji asked as he held my jaw with his unoccupied hand.

"Neji, don't be rough with her she has never been exposed to vanilla sex before today and now your hand is very close to her throat I don't want us to rush her into anything because we are now capable to ruin sex for her, so calm the fuck down." Kakashi calmly spoke up calmly his anger did not even seep trough his voice but his eyes showed that he was in control.

He looked so hot when giving out orders, I should request for him to never lead one of my missions again.

"Yes, he fucked me good." I got out trough moans as Neji sped up his pace hitting my g-spot

"Was hat your firs orgasm?" Itachi's voice was dark, rough ad deep. It was fucking erotic.

Neji added his middle finger at this question and I moaned out as his log fingers dipped into me prying my orgasm out of me, like coaxing a wild animal out of it's cage.

"Yes." I moaned as Neji rubbed my clit and hit my g-spot overstimulating me in a way I wished would last forever.

"I bet you can't wait to get a taste of what our cocks can do, so you can learn the full extent of what we can do to pleasure you, oh the ways we can manipulate this body of yours to fill our every need, to mold you into our own little sex toy. You would like that won't you princess." Itachi made being their personal toy sound like a seductive option.

I whimpered at Itachi's words and the pleasure Neji was applying to my clit along with his fingers against my g-spot.

"Fuck." I moaned as I lifted my head from Neji's shoulder.

I made eye contact with Kakashi his eyes clouded over with jealousy and lust his eyes darted down to were Neji was pleasuring me and I could see his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

"I can feel your tight pussy clamping down around my fingers, do you know how good this could feel if it was my cock pounding into you hitting your g-spot over and over again? Because I can imagine this tight pussy clamping down around me milking my cock dry." Neji whispered against my ear his teeth grazing my skin as his lips parted for his words to fall over his lips.

I moaned as I came on his pants. My legs shook round Neji's and he gave a deep chuckle.

I blushed deeply as my chest rose and felt. I tried regaining my breath I was a Ninja who trained stamina every day how could I not catch my breath. 

"I will help you to shower this time around." Itachi offered as he stood up.