•|Shares in His company

Enjoy~

"W-what?" I whispered shrieked to him, his looks says he was not joking, which was not a good sign right now.

"Well, Everyone heard me, since the day Hania khan was promised to me, she have became the largest share holder of our company, so Miss Aizah, technically even I can't give you the amount of shares," Zaan told her, his voice an pit of calmness.

While I was still recovering from my shocked state, I? The largest share holder of this company I am stepping first time foot inside? What rubbish!

I didn't voiced my thousand of questions to Zaan since I feel it's deeper then my current understanding and ofcourse it includes Aizah Oberoi so it's better to wait before speaking.

Meanwhile Aizah was glaring daggers, if looks can kill, everyone infront of her would have died by now.

She slammed a hand on the desk and stood, leaning over to maybe look threatning? But she looks like a joker.

"Mr. Rehmani, you didn't only disrespected me by having me at this meeting and rejecting my offer infront of all of them, you gone as far as to selling your shares to that girl who doesn't know the s of our buisness! I took that as very extremely offensive!" She said those words as calmly as a person in her state can be.

Zaan smirked at her as if he have hit home and... checkmate.

"I had no intentions to offend you Miss Oberoi but the deal was far gone even before you offered me. My future wife here, she was holding the power key before you came, to be honest I had no intentions to do this infront of all my employees here but again you were here so I had to,...I feel really sorry" Even as he said those words, the gleam in his eyes and the twisted smirk on his face gave away his white lies.