SIX (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 7th, OF JULY 2023.)
(EDITED ON 10, OF SEPTEMBER 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

**************

SHE'S MINE: A.CULLEN X B.SWAN.

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

In the swan house Alice and Charlie wait for Bella too get ready and come down, Charlie and Alice were talking about random things when they heard someone walking down the stairs. Alice and Charlie get up and leave the kitchen and head to the stairs.

Where they see a stunning Bella in a Blue long dress that Alice had gived her. Alice smiles, Bella descends the steps with difficulty, due to her leg cast. Alice walks forward to help Bella walk down the rest of the stairs. "Alice lent me the dress." She says to Charlie as she blushes when Alice grabs her hand, "It was the only thing that would fit over my cast. Is it too... ?"

Bella asks, "You're perfect... I'll take good care of her, Chief." Alice says as Charlie nods, "Heard that before." Alice holds her mates hand as she moves to open the house door. Charlie holds Bella back. "I put new pepper spray in your bag." Charlie mutters as Bella looks at him, "Dad." Bella sighs, ".. and... you look beautiful." Bella smiles which makes Charlie smile.

Alice's Porsche pulls up to this lovely mansion. She helps Bella out of the car, and begins to guide her through the dining room. Mr. Molina and other teachers are there. "I can't believe you're making me do this." She just grins. Alice guides her around a corner to the Monte Carlo style. Gaming tables and roulette wheels. Guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gamble for prizes, dance and socialize.

"You really are trying to kill me." Bella whines as Alice chuckles, "Prom is an important rite of passage. I don't want you to miss anything." They continue into the prom. Several heads turn. Bella sees the dance floor, where a gap has formed. In the middle, one couple whirls gracefully. It's Rosalie and Emmett, looking absolutely stunning.

Rosalie glances over; smiling slightly, Bella looks to see Jasper and Edward to the side. Jasper waves as Bella returns it with a smile as the song crossfades into the next track, Bella looks to the DJ booth to see that It's Eric at the turntables, making the room bounce. Next to him, Angela wears the headphones, flipping through a stack of vinyl. They nod at Bella, she shoots them a smile when a flashbulb gets her attention.

Mike and Jessica stand in front of an Aston Martin cut-out. Bella catches their eye -- Mike does his best James Bond impersonation. Jessica poses like Pussy Galore. Alice smirks, then turns to Bella, "Shall we?" She asks while smiling mischievously. Bella laughs, but then realize that Alice isn't laughing with her. "You're serious."

She doesn't wait for an answer, Alice carries her to the dance floor then places her feet atop her own... and starts to dance. She actually begins to enjoy it. "See? You're dancing." Alice says smiling, "At prom."

They both dance for a bit before leaning in to kiss, but what they don't know was that someone's watching it, looking down from the window of a second floor hotel room in the Inn. Reveals to be Victoria, turning from the window. She's stylishly dressed now, but seething -- a low, sinister snarl in the back of her throat. 

TO BE CONTINUED.......

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━