Chapter 16

Oh my gosh Arnou and I were kissing. I could hardly believe it, I loved the feel of his lips on my own.

I loved the way we moved together in sync and when his tongue touched my own I felt weak in the knees.

Arnou and I were still kissing when we heard someone cough.

Arnou and I jumped apart in surprise and saw Herley stood looking at us with a stricken expression.

Herley ran up to Arnou and grabbed his arm, wrenching it with force away from me.

"Arnou! Come on there's an emergency. Granny fainted, we need your help, please hurry." Herley cried out as she gestured for Arnou to follow her.

Arnou hurriedly followed her and as they walked briskly ahead of me.

I ran quickly after them, I know I saw Herley before and I'm very sure she was spying on Arnou and I.

The three of us burst out of the woods behind the office, and Arnou raced ahead of us to find out exactly what was going on.

As Herley wanted to run after him, I held on to her arm and pulled her back.

"Come back here you scheming witch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, Thank you all for reading my book. This book is exclusively on Good Novel under the same name and book cover.

I would love for you guys to read it there. I'll attach the direct link so its easy for you to read and support me. Thank you!

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Lycan-King-s-Rejected-Mate_31000466488