SFW; Eve and Karabast

By mid day, Evelyn Weavewalked back through the door of her house in the Eliksni Quarter, a new bond on her arm that appeared to be three hands holding a lavender sphere. She looked around the entry, to both the kitchen and living room before hesitantly going upstairs to the guest bedroom. Peeking inside, she'd see the room empty; Zorah had already gone to school.

She let out a sigh before stepping back downstairs, acutely aware of the silence in the house, save for the omnipresent hum of the servitors on the rooftop. She wandered back to the couch and sat in it, her mechanical facial features neutral, bordering sunken in from stress.

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, letting her head press into the cushion... but she couldn't ignore this feeling in her chest. It felt like an absence from something being removed... no; like one was trying to remove more than nothing from her heart. Describing it as loneliness wouldn't do the feeling justice, but it's the only word that fit. She resisted the urge to clutch a hand to her chest, but it didn't stop her breathing from becoming shaky, her back curling until she was laying on her side in a near fetal position.

Her eyes could only close so tightly as a machine, but she did her best... had she tear ducts, she would be welling up by now, but instead she only whimpered as she lay there.

Her attention was then drawn to the door when she heard a knock, prompting her to quickly stand, swallow hard and approach to open the door, struggling to ensure her voice wouldn't crack.

On the other side of the door was Shaw Han, the security Frames outside her door flanking him.

Shaw; "Hey, Chief! I uh, couldn't help but notice your ship was out of town for an hour and a half... You mind running that by me?"

Eve felt somewhere between homicidal and on the verge of a breakdown... but she did her best to maintain composure, even as her stammering voice threatened to give away her true condition.

Eve; "Mr. Han... Um... Nolan probably took it out to make sure it still flew fine, I wouldn't be too worried.'

Shaw narrowed his eyes at Eve, planting a hand on his hip, looking her in the eyes, adding a facsimile of authority to his tone.

Shaw; "Evelyn... don't lie to me, now. We've got no reason to keep secrets, right?"

Eve resisted the urge to look at the bond on her arm, which began to emit whispers in her ears... along with a voice she didn't want to hear... a voice that was reminiscent of a shark smelling blood in the water.

Karabast; "... I sense an opening."

The empty feeling gnawed at her further, even as she put on a fake smile to present to Shaw Han.

Eve; "All due respect, Shaw, but I don't owe you any secrets, just as you don't owe me anything."

She prepared to close the door, but Shaw put his foot in the way, preventing it from closing entirely.

Shaw; "Aw, c'mon, you don't wanna talk it over some tea? I'm your friend, remember?"

The feeling only grew more intense as Eve spoke through gritted teeth, raising her voice.

Eve; "No due respect, you were a one night stand, nothing more."

Shaw attempted to push his was in, and Evelyn could feel her metal hand deforming the door handle.

Shaw; "Oh, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it! I know you'd love a second go.~"

Eve finally allowed her expression to be grievous and angry, staring daggers at Shaw.

Eve; "You're only gonna get another performance out of me."

The statement made Shaw pause before looking Eve in the eyes.

Shaw; "You were faking?!"

Eve; "The whole damned half hour. I'm surprised it was that long!"

Shaw furrowed his brow before finally shoving the door open, knocking Eve back. She let out a shout as she lunged forward, attempting to push him out. She succeeded, but he allowed himself to fall onto his back, using his feet to kick Eve over the top of him and into the street on her stomach. Eves body trembled as the voice of Karabast was louder than her own in her head.

Karabast; "My turn."

Shaw Han stood back up to see Eves body trembling in the dirt road, putting a hand to his mouth.

Shaw; "Eve! I'm sorry, it was a reflex... what's that thing on your arm?"

He would hear an animalistic growl as Eves silhouette writhed and shifted in the cloud of dust, the clanking and clanging of shifting metal heard.

Shaw; "... Eve?"

A few seconds passed before a hulking figure stood in the dust cloud, lanky arms and materializing a scythe in their right hand from Void plasma, slamming the pommel onto the ground with a clang.

Karabast; "Get over here!"

Shaw was suddenly hooked by a Tormentor scythe, pulling him into the haze. He was then face to face with a Tormentor... but they weren't flesh like normal. He appeared almost like an Exo, with black silicone in the joints and various shades of purple metal armoring everywhere else, their face bearing a light purple eye, very nearly pink from its intensity. Shaw Han shrieked as the Tormentor suspended him in a field of Void plasma, siphoning power from him before blasting him away, the shockwave clearing the dust as he laughed.

Karabast; "Oh, if only you could smell the fear coming off you! Like a freshly bloomed magnolia.~"

Shaw Han hit the ground at such an angle his neck produced a sickening crack, and he went limp, forcing his ghost to appear. Karabast chuckled lowly, preparing to grab his ghost, but was distracted by the frames opening fire. He held out a hand with Void plasma to one, creating a cone of suction that drew it over. He jammed the machine into the ground with his scythe, still pulling on it with the Void until it was torn in two, throwing the legs at the other frame and knocking it over.

Karabast; "Now... where were we?"

Before he could reach for Shaw Hans ghost again, the voice of Evelyn sounded from him.

Eve; "STOP!"

Karabast then began to convulse, his Void scythe dissipating before falling to his hands and knees. His metal skin began to writhe and shift, morphing him into Evelyn, whimpering loudly whilst naked as she covered her crotch with one hand, running back inside the house. She closed the door and locked it before running into her bedroom and throwing herself on the bed, wailing into the pillow as she laid there, her hands squeezing either side of the pillow.