𝟓𝟔. ✭ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 ✭

It's a good thing I have so much experience sneaking around the home that I grew up in because I am fucking done. I am fucking done with everyone in it. I am done being manipulated by everyone I've ever met and every God damn motherfucking thing.

Only looking out for myself? Fucking bet. Because that's where I am at. Fuck Dani. Fuck Brooks. Fuck my family. Fuck everything.

Originally I had been enraged about Dani, ready to charge off into Albania to cut off Tristan's nutsack, but once the knowledge that Dani let another man fucking cum inside her set in, I quickly reached my limit. I am not taking care of another man's child when I haven't even been able to look after my own. Fuck, I hadn't even been able to do that when he was in my care.

What Brooks said along with my dad and father, basically reiterating my inability to give a shit about anything other than myself, also had me reaching my limit.

I am done. I will not be where I am not wanted or needed. Where my ferocity is frowned upon instead of praised.

So, I've been playing possum the past few days. You know, since everyone wanted to act like I was a ticking time bomb. I showed them a passive indifference instead, because you know, that's what they preferred.

Brooks' had his eyes on me in an uneasy manner whenever we were in a room together. Those assessing eyes I would meet with my own and I gave him nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. Which would result in him looking anywhere but in my direction.

Empty. Hollow. Nothingness.

Because I've turned the emotions off.

Unstable, nuclear Torey, wasn't who was needed right now. Calculative, dominant, take control of the situation Torey is needed right now. Specifically the inner-devil inside of myself that I have come to embrace. As Brooks has made clear, and my family for that matter, I don't think about anything but my own self-absorbed desires.

So, that being said, demon it is. Who I am to them is no longer. I am no father. I am no son. I am no brother. And I sure as shit am not relationship material.

I have been made to go at it alone for so long that that's what I plan to do from now on. Because what I am is tired of having to worry about collateral damage for being who I really am; dangerous, wrathful and fucking lethal. Vengeful. If I want to explode then I am going to when it is needed not because I can't keep a handle on my emotions because I am being made to feel... things.

A lot of things and I am done feeling things; which is why I've broken into my father's office.

I scour his desk and file drawers for Polat's last location. I rifle through everything, not giving a single fuck if I make a mess because I want them to know I've made my choice. My choice is for revenge. My choice is for me. Selfishly, as I'm sure they'll see it as, but I can't find it in me to care anymore. I've flipped that internal switch off. I intend it to stay that way.

I will find the reason I lost Dani not once but twice. The man who tried to have me killed. Who took my son from me.

No, not your son anymore. You're bad for everyone around you. That's your father's son. He's the one who raised him.

  Not to mention another man, Tristan, the one who has been made to be my replacement. And Dani, well, she's made her fucking bed and can lie with or without him in it. He's probably better father material anyway. I can't be bothered to give a fuck.

They can play happy fucking house with my family for all I care and Brooks can try to weasel his way between the two of them. Shit, they'll all probably move in together if they manage to rescue everyone from Dedaj. Tristan, Dani, and Wolf living happily ever after with Brooks in tow at my family's estate.