Chapter 2 - Back into the Abyss

And here we go finally! Chapter 2. After you guys have waited for a LONG time. I am really sorry that it took this long but it makes sense for me. Life happened and it was hard to get back to this. And when I did I wanted it to be planned out more so I spent a while on writing up a plan and such for this story. I do hope you enjoy the long awaited continuation. And rest assured that I am also planning to not keep you waiting this long again for the next chapter. It might take a bit but I'll try to not make that a years long waiting games. And for those still around that are happy to read this, thx for sticking with me! It means a lot. It really does. Life is hard so I'm glad you guys have been so patient with me. Thank you so much! Now enjoy this new Chapter. And also feel free to add feedback if you want to in the comments. I'd love to hear it!

oO——————————————————Oo

Cold.

Cold has been the ground cradling his face when he awoke again
Yet it still took him some time to realize the grim reality of this prison. There was no Futon there.

Panic!

The Pathetic Scarecrow looked around himself as if he was a starved dog looking for the source of the smell of fresh meat. Yet for him there was no meat.
No futon. Only rock everywhere.
Weird spires in fact. Yet still so familiar to him that he wouldn't even question those. Or the lack of sun there. Or anything normal for the matter.
What even was normal?

Confusion...

And why is all of the sweetness gone now? The scarecrow felt it in him. That it was probably just a dream. Or some kind of hallucination. Maybe even a Genjutsu cast on him to further torment him.

Yet still he felt different now. Less focused on the man he was so devoted to despite his cruelty. He felt strange about it now. But nothing really changed now has it?

Obito!

The scarecrow bowed down on his knees instantly. He was so terrified. And so confused too. Something felt so odd about all of this now. He didn't even say anything. He just walked up to him like that. It was not his usual behavior.

„I-I'm so sorry Obito forgive me! Whatever I did yesterday I-„

„JUST SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!"

Obito yelled with his usual hoarse voice. In a sad way it was almost compforting. As paimful as this was. He at least felt like he wasn't going insane. But soon the scarecrow could feel tears well up in his tired eyes as the cruel man pushed him against a pillar and choked him aggressively.

„Next time you try this pathetic shit on me I'll fucking kill you! I'm not your boyfriend or whatever pervy shit you try to push on me you freak!"

Obito screamed at him but all the scarecrow could do was choke and gasp for air as tears streamed down his poor face. It also hurt more now. Way more. And he hated it. He hated it so much. That the man couldn't just love him back.

Luckily enough though Obito did let go of him eventually. And swiftly after the choked out scarecrow fell to the cold unforgiving floor.

It was such a sad situation. On the floor again crying like a beat up dog who still somehow loved his owner no matter how many kicks he got each day. But as he looked upwards, the scarecrow felt like now he truely had gotten mad.