I'm Not Leaving You

Okay guys, hi! So... you are going to aske how why did this happen, right? Well... Since I finished The Son of Neptune I've been wondering how would it be and what would happen if Hazel ever felt like... I dunno... curipus abput Bianca... Like, it was her sister too, and... I dunno, the idea just popped out! Hope you like it!

I'm Not Leaving You

She had been thinking on it for a while.

The war with Gaea was over now and things were slowly, but surely, going back to normal. One of those things were social relationships.

After spending so much time trying to defeat an immortal goddess it was taking a little more than expected to rediscover how did it feel to not be about to die before turning every corner.

But there was still this other little thing that bugged her each and every time she came across her brother.

It was not Nico, not at all. That boy has saved her and she loved him with her whole heart. It was more like–herself.

It could not be said that she was 'rediscovering' how to treat her brother because never had she had any. For her it was more like 'discovering', simply and plainly. It was not like that for Nico, though.

Nico used to have a sister before, years in the past.

Maybe that was what had her so restless after all–the fact that maybe, even if it was unconsciously, Nico would always be comparing her to that other girl, Bianca.

Now that she was not constantly in fear of dying, curiosity had finally crept into her. Who really had she been? What was she like? Bianca had been her sister too, and she really thought she would have loved having a sister –not that she was complaining of having a brother or anything– so it was just natural that she'd come to be curious about her.

Still, she knew she couldn't ask that to Nico, it was too much of an issue to bring the matter up, and she wasn't someone to put her own feelings over the ones of the others, so when she finally made the question, it was not to her brother.

The only thing she really knew about Bianca apart from her name and godly parent was that she had chosen reincarnation just a bit before Nico found her in the Asphodels.

She had never dared ask too much about her to Nico, sensing it was something the boy might have preferred to keep for himself, but she knew that the reincarnation was not the whole thing.

Just like she knew that talking about Bianca was an issue she knew there was a hidden reason as to why it was such a taboo to speak out her name.

And curiosity had finally appeared.

It was one thing that Nico –Bianca's younger brother after all– had something with the name, even when the girl had been dead for a few years by then, but it was not only him. Percy too, for example, and that girl, Jason's sister.

The other day, just to mention a date, they'd been watching a movie, a simple, innocent movie, but it had this tiny –very tiny in fact– detail that included a character named like the daughter of Hades. Percy had shuddered so violently that she had almost thought he would simply change the channel.

And she wanted to know who that girl was. That girl that was her sister and that was also so very capable of causing such a mixture of emotions among people she held so dearly in her heart even after she'd been gone for so long.

Having decided that asking Nico was out of the table, she'd come up with the idea of asking Percy. They'd been through uncountable battles together, and she trusted him with her life. And, most importantly, she was sure that the son of Poseidon would know the things she so desperately wanted to discover.