♧♤PART 41♤♧

Kabir's pov

I was moaning in pain in my cabin, today I came to know that she really really knows karate, Ugh this pain, now the pain has reduced a little.

I was sitting on the couch in my cabin, when the door of my cabin opened with a loud bang, and I saw that she was very angry and walked in, I should be angry because of what she did to me just a moment ago and here she is, snarling at me in anger.

Siya: why you did this with me?

She yelled at me coming closer with red and teary eyes, my heart pained seeing her glossy eyes, i stood up infront of her, she held my collar and pulled me closer and shouted again.

Siya: WHY DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!!! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!! I didn't know you would stoop so low?

Tears were clearly visible in her eyes, I understood what she was talking about, it means she has come to know everything.

Kabir: I am really sorry for what I did but-

Siya: BUT WHAT??? How can you take away my dignity from me? How can you use me like this? I am disgusted with myself, just because of you.

She said, looking into my eyes, I tried to grab her by her shoulders but she shook my hand and screamed.

Siya: Don't touch me with these dirty hands of yours, I don't want to be with you.you raped me and-

Kabir:Don't say this, I am warning you, don't say this otherwise you will see that side of me which will never be easy for you to forget Siya!!!

I yelled at her, my eyes turned Red, There was anger in my eyes and pain in my heart, I could never hear anyone telling me that I had raped someone, and here she is telling me that I raped her, I accept that it is all my fault but I cannot be a rapist.

Siya: You are rapist Mr.kabir singhaniya and I am not gonna forgive you for this ever.

She said looking into my eyes, i closed my eyes, fisting my palms to control myself, i took a deep breath and said slowly.

Kabir: Am sorry siya, I know what I did was wrong and for that you can punish me.

I said looking at her, she looked at me and said which makes my heart tremble with fear.

Siya: then Divorced me and set me free Mr.singhaniya.

My eyes went wide, no, never, i can't lose her never ever.

Kabir: No am not gonna do this, You can give me any punishment but not this, I beg you, I cannot leave you, never Siya.

She nodded with serious face and asked.

Siya: Will you do whatever I say?

I nodded immediately, she shook her head and said.

Siya: From today onwards I will not live with you, I will live with Kavya in her house and you will have to accept this.

Kabir: But siya, it's not good for your safety and-

Siya: I don't fucking care!!! Am telling you that from now onwards am not gonna live with you, I can't live under the same roof with a rapist,Who knows when you will take advantage of me again-

Kabir: Please don't say that, I will do whatever you say but don't say that.

Siya: Nothing will change if I say no, you and I both know how you are.

She said and then there was a knock at the door and Arjun came with Kavya, As soon as Kavya saw me and Siya, she quickly came towards us and said.

Kavya: Siyu, what decision did you make then?You will stay with me, right?