SFW; Meurdrac

Meurdrac walked down a downtrodden mud pathway in the Throne World of Savathun, dragging the corpse of a Lightbearer Acolyte in her right hand, Stasis claws digging into its cracked visor. Her other hand held a glaive, bloodied with green Hive blood as she approached the lookout of Fynch, who gasped upon seeing the Titan and her verdant armor.

Fynch; "O-oh! Hey, sorry, you blended in with all the foliage and whatnot."

She dumped the body of the Acolyte in front of Fynch, dissolving her Stasis claws as she mounted the glaive on her back.

Meurdrac; "I did like you asked; one body for one weapon."

Fynch narowed his iris before widening it in remembrance.

Fynch; "Oh, right, right! Yeah, uh, yeah, it's in the cave."

Meurdrac turned to the right to see the cave where several Lucent moth figurines sat, a sidearm among them. She wandered in and drew a sidearm of her own from her back with her right hand, She produced a small cube in her left hand from a rear pocket, what Guardians would recognize as an Upgrade Module. She balanced the module on top of the rewarded sidearm and held her own, a Cryosthesia reproduction, above it. The cube disassembled itself and the rewarded sidearm before it all was absorbed into the Cryosthesia. With a chuckle, she holstered the sidearm and began to walk out of the cave.

Fynch; "Oh, uh, see you around, yeah?"

Meurdrac gave no reply as her ship flew down close to the cliff, sighing as the cockpit opened up and extended a chair for her to sit in. As soon as she sat down, her eyes widened, as if detecting something extrasensory. When the chair retracted into her ship, she turned it around to look at the cargo hold, seeing all the artifacts and technology she'd stolen and used, eyeing an Awoken device in particular; an Ascendant Scepter.

She reached forward and picked it up, examining it closely before holding it up to her "ear", gasping quietly when she heard a familiar voice.

"Come home, young Corsair."
.
She would immediately set the ships course for the Dreaming City, the thrust from her ship blasting dirt and mud onto Fynch from his post. He shivered to get it off his shell, even brushing some off on the cloak of the dead Acolyte.

By the time she arrived in the Dreaming City, Taken Blights were starting to appear periodically, the top of the tower radiating with Taken energy. She flew over to the Oracle Engine and transmatted onto the balcony before presenting an offering, which caused the machine to align and open up, allowing Meurdrac to enter the court of Queen Mara.

Mara herself was sitting on the throne with Techeuns flanking her, one of them presenting a datapad of Vanguard design to her. With a lazy gesture, she dismissed the Techeun and Meurdrac knelt before Mara.

Meurdrac; "My Queen... You summoned me?"

Mara gave a curt nod before gesturing for Meurdrac to stand.

Mara; "At ease, Marie. Some developments have come up and I believe you have a right to know."

Meurdrac nodded taking in a deep breath as she held her hands behind her back, subtly adjusting the mount for her glaive.

Mara; "You've been searching for Herra Eido for quite some time, I hear. You'll be pleased to know she was spotted in the Last City... and before that, here in the Dreaming City."

Meurdrac let out a sigh of relief, giving a curt bow, already preparing to leave.

Meurdrac; "Thank you, my Queen."

Before Meurdrac could fully leave, Mara spoke up, making the Titan stop in her tracks... Not from being called to, but the content of the call.

Mara; "Should you see her, Marie, do not blame your mother for what has happened. Remember the amnesty I granted you, or you'd still be rotting in a cell alongside the corpse of Skolas."