Chapter 6 - Kit

//TW// Blood and Gore descriptions/ A bit of swearing///

"You're taking this too far! It has to end!" Kit yelled at Ritchie.

"I heard enough out of you," Ritchie flicked his hand as a lightning bolt shot from it and hit her head on.

And all she heard was ringing. Just like last time.

Last time? There was no last time. Ritchie never attacked her before, unless it was a game of Dodge the Lightning Bolt. Why does this feel so familiar?

This never happened before; Ritchie would never do this if he was in his right mind. But he isn't. Just like before.

Before?

What...?

Kit can't think; her head is pounding. All she hears is ringing.

...

..

.

It takes a while for the ringing in her ears to clear. She doesn't know how much time has passed. As she can finally get up from the floor, she can finally take out bits and pieces from the conversation that the others are having.

"--- Magia - - – of a guild – - weak – - - laughingstock —"

She could barely make out what was said, but she was pretty sure whoever was talking was calling them useless.

"-- - afford alcohol anymore."

Of course. It's Ritchie. He really isn't in his right mind, but he hasn't been for the past year, or however long he has been wasted.

I wonder how his livers are still functioning. Kit shook her head to get rid of the rest of the fuzziness that was caused by Ritchie's lightning bolt.

"-- – - - - strongest guild – - – - – – - believed that too" Mario?

As Kit finally refocused on the scene in front of her, she realised one important thing.

Something is about to go down.

"Then prove to me the strength of this guild," Ritchie taunted.

Called it.

"If that's what you really want, sir" Lucas replied as he looked over at David. The two made eye contact. Talking about those two, Kit wondered what the hell happened. They seemed closer in a way.

Didn't David say something about a Demon Book and an SS class?

...

She doesn't remember, Damn is she tired.

"Let's give the man what he wants." David's words finally shook her out of her mind, and she realised what they were going to do. What she was about to do.

Fight their wasted guild leader.

It can't be that hard, she wondered as she got ready. He's totally wasted; he probably is super uncoordinated.

..

...

..

She was wrong.

So wrong.

Ritchie rubbed the ground with them. How can someone so wasted still be so strong?

"Is that all you've got?" Richie asked his guild, who were broken and crumbled on the ground in front of him.

Kit couldn't believe it. Ritchie, one of the guild leaders of this guild, is treating them as if they meant nothing. Weren't they supposed to be family?