poor Shoto (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

NUMBER ONE PRO HERO... DEKU! As a crowd screamed out.
-Izuku-"Here they go again, pfft!"
Another crowd of fans scream out over Izuku's fans.
"NUMBER TWO PRO HERO DYNAMITE!!!!!"

-Izuku- "KACCHAN, BE NICE!"   ರ⁠_⁠ರ
-Katsuki- " tch, fuck you Deku!" Katsuki sticks his tongue out and the finger at Izuku.
Izuku sighs as they made it back to katsuki's agency.

Once they walk in Shoto walks straight up to them both, -Shoto- "hello midoriya" and turns to Katsuki. -Shoto- hello anger issued Pomeranian." Katsuki's eyes filled with rage.

You could tell shoto was on the edge of laughing, as Katsuki couldn't do anything but swear at him.
Izuku knows Shoto likes to tease Katsuki.
Izuku's laughs came in, to Shoto they are normal. But for Katsuki ohh, well he thinks they are cute.

-Katsuki- "tch, Deku can't you stop being cute for a second?!?" Izuku shocked on what Katsuki said...
-Katsuki- " Shit-"
Shoto was rolling his eyes, -Shoto- "guys I know you like eachother but really right Infront of me, HMP"

They both turned to Shoto while blushing, -Izuku- "WHA, no no Kacchan is my friend nothing more, haha." Katsuki seemed a little down.

Shoto and the others ignored what happened and decided to sit down in the agency's kitchen, but soon enough Shoto was called out for some paper work about getting his free cold soba.

Izuku and Katsuki was left alone with eachother, izuku apologies to katsuki.
Katsuki looked confused then remembered about what happened earlier.
Katsuki decide to choose now rather then later.

Katsuki grabs Izukus arm, then puts his hand on Izuku's chin. Soon enough they closed the gap between them.

-Shoto- "wrong timing, uh..." Izuku looked at shoto then Katsuki and back to Shoto. -Izuku- " I..I- uhhhh.... Whaaaaaaaa-" soon izuku started to mumble, while Shoto and bakugo just stared awkwardly to at eachother. They both keep staring for a solid 27 seconds then had to listening to Izuku having a malfunction for 14 seconds.

Katsuki soon got annoyed with the mumbling, So Katsuki grabs Izuku's chin and closes the gap between them.
Shoto was suffering from watching them kiss and thought they would stop but they didn't it when on for whole ass minute.
Shot got sick of it and told them to buy a house with his credit card even if they already had one each.

Katsuki stuck the finger at him and stopped kissing izuku. Izuku who had his soul sucked out of him gasped for air. Shoto just left and told them not to me loud or make a mess. They both gone crimson red ♥️.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and left, even Izuku got up to follow him.

TBC hahahaha!!!!

( this is a good start right?) 👍バクデク