No More To Give

It was over. With a single word, Wei wuxian has severed any ties ge had with the name Jiang.

And with it, He had severed any ties Jiang cheng had with mo Xuanyu.

His eyes wandered to the two people floating away from Lotus pier. 

"Wei wuxian, Did you ever think how it affects me!"

His entire life was turned upside down. He didn't ask for this, For the core inside him. He didn't ask for this sacrifice.

Why, Why would he ever sacrifice himself and his own core, If he wanted to keep his core?

Why did his sacrifice to protect them, Turn to be useless? Why did he go and give up the core for Jiang cheng, when Jiang cheng himself didn't regret the loss of his?

"With this, Consider my debt repaid."

In the end, He was only a debt. Someone not worth remembering as a brother or even a friend .

In the end, He was only a way of repayment.

In his life, Did he ever have someone who considered him close?

I gave up everything for you!

He gave up, He gave up everything. Was that not enough?

His father, Sister, Lover.

Was that not enough? Was he that useless?

"When the time comes for me to go, I know you will miss me, gege."

What more should he do to be happy? He carried out his duties to his parents and his sect.

What more shoul he do to satisfy the heavens?!

Jiang wanyin! You are the most vile man on this earth!

As if.

As if he didn't lose his entire family because of one man . And he can't express his anger?

My son is a bit hot-tempered. He is lacking and I'm afraid he would embarrass me.

All his life, He had given up the things most precious to him. His puppies, His room, His sect, His father- EVERYTHING!

What more should He give?

What more should I give?

The past is in the past , Jiang cheng.

Forget it.