11

suddenly you see that his face changes. You notice he's checking his phone and getting a call. He answers quickly, and his expression changes to one of annoyances. After talking for a while, he says to you, "Sorry, I have to go now. It's urgent. But I want to continue our conversation as soon as I can."

You nod your head in disappointment and tell him to go, as the conversation is cut short once again. You still feel sad and disappointed, as it seems like you can't finish a conversation with him.

You leave the cafe too, feeling disappointed that you haven't had much time to speak with Dario. You wonder why he had to leave again, and what the phone call was about.

As you exit the cafe, you get a text from Dario asking if you can meet up. You're excited, wondering what he wants to talk about. You reply quickly to say that you're available, and he replies asking to meet up at a nearby park.

The conversation between you and Dario starts with him apologizing for having to leave you twice already in the cafe. He says that he really wanted to talk more, but there was a problem that he had to deal with.

You reassure him that it's nothing to worry about (even though deep down you're still curious to know what the call was about).

The conversation then takes a flirty turn, as Dario starts complimenting you on your beauty and how much he enjoys talking to you. You're flattered, and you smile shyly at his words.

Dario suddenly grabs your hands and confesses his feelings for you. He's fallen in love with you, and he can't hold his emotions anymore. You're taken aback by his sudden confession, your face turning bright red in embarrassment.

He's honest and straightforward, showing no signs of wavering or hesitating in what he tells you. He says that he wants to be by your side forever, and he would do anything for you.
You're speechless, amazed by his boldness and determination. You don't know how to react, other than blushing and smiling broadly.

As you sit in silence, trying to process his statement, Dario takes advantage of the moment. He leans in slowly and gently kisses your lips. You're so caught up in the moment that you forget about everything else, except for the feeling of his lips against yours.

The moment lasts for what seems like an eternity, as Dario holds his lips against yours. When he finally pulls away, you look at him with a smile, and he smiles back. It's at this moment that you realize you're in love with him too, and that you too have been waiting for this moment.