2022

New school year started. This school year I wanted to be extra better. And that's what I did. Tryna make a good impression but eh it wasn't as good but not as bad. I have curly hair and I am fully on ashamed of it. Not like wavy hair u see online on tutorials, like full on African curly hair. Got my dad's hair genes so, yea 

I wasn't popular but I stand out. I was well known.. kinda/ I always embarrass myself (not on purpose) I'm good at sports. That's all. I'm athletic and I'm this school, that's all I'm good at. And English.

I study in japan. So I can't speak Japanese well. But I've been here since  2018. I don't like studying like who does? Pero overtime I started to kinda adapt the language but until now I still can't speak it fully. Kase nga I DONT STUDY!!

Remember the girl from 2021? The one I said looks familiar? Let's just call her mangosteen. (My nickname for her) she's the first girl I liked.

I liked mangosteen 1 month in the new school year. Her hair was this kind of wolf cut and since there's still covid, we wore masks ofc. Mangosteen's style was heck on awsome. We had the similar style but hers was slightly better. She was good at EVERYTHING. As in EVERYTHING. Except soccer. We did soccer and welp my team was against hers and let's say I carried my team and kinda embarrassed theirs. After almost 5 months of liking I started to think, was I only liking her because of her mask on? I started to think na maybe she was a mask fisher in MY EYES. That's why I liked her. I decided to push that off my mind.

The following months I kept tryna be on the same group as her but no. She had a best fiend. A girl best friend. They were inseparable! And guess what! Mangosteen and let's just call the person I wrote this story 'eye contact' about, BJ. (BUKO JUICE) so mangosteen and Bj were also best friends! 

And this 2022, BJ was I guess always looking at me. I always thought she was just talking behind my back because of how embarrassing I am and bcs of my hair.

What can u do I'm an over thinker?

she always looked at me pero becides this I didn't care.

I was only focus on mangosteen. Turns out she's the wrong person to keep an eye on.