.ygtb episode one.

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 1

English = Bold

Solo Behind Cam = Italics + BOLD + in *----*

Captions = BOLD + CAPITAL + [ ]

Scenes that were off camera/ cut out = Normal Italics

Viewer POV

Yang Hyunsuk along with his staff sat in the conference room as he went through the previous assessments of the trainees, frustrated he placed the sheets back on the table and leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, "Most of them are mediocre at best, this isn't going to work." He sighed, "Anyone has any ideas? We need more trainees than this."

[ TROUBLE RISES ]

The staff avoided eye contact with him as they flipped through the trainee's profiles, Yang Hyunsuk sighed as he straightened up and picked up a random trainee's file. Zhang Daiyu. That's an unusual name for a man, he thought and flipped to the profile page only to realise that it wasn't a man's file.

"Why is this here?" he wondered out loud, making some of the staff look up at him in curiosity. "What is that file?" a staff asked out loud.

[ ??? ]

"It's a file of one of the female trainees..." he mumbled, eyebrows frowned as he flipped through her file. "That must have been a mistake from one of the interns- I'm sorr-"

"Pull up Trainee Zhang Daiyu's evaluations on the screen."

"What?" The staff exclaims in confusion.

[ WHAT'S HAPPENING? ]

The scene then cuts to him attentively watching the female trainee's evaluations, eyes focused and eyebrows frowned as he taps his pen on his chin.

[ WHO'S THE TRAINEE THAT'S CAUGHT HIS EYE? ]

"Zhang Daiyu, what trainee group is she?" He asks once the video's come to an end.

"She is part of the female G team." A staff answers.

"I see," He hums with a nod, "Bring me all of their previous evaluations and files as soon as possible." He orders as he continues flipping through Zhang Daiyu's file, making the staff look at each other with confusion.

[ WHAT IS GOING ON? ]

The screen then shows them speeding through all of the G team's evaluations, Yang Hyunsuk's eyes focused and observant.

"I'm thinking," He hums as the last month's evaluation recordings end, "What if we have a co-ed survival show?" he says, shocking everyone in the room.

[ A CO-ED SHOW?! ]

"What do you mean by that, sir?" A staff questions, confusion visible on her face.

"Something like Mix-Nine, maybe bring out two groups out of a single survival show." He answers back calmly, closing up and tossing a trainee's file in the middle of the table. "Trainees as talented as some of these girls need to be put to good use- Of course, there are a few that need...more time to improve. I'm sure we can just remove them and put them in another trainee team."