Dom and a....

Andrew brought in another Dom today. This one was different from him.

Fun loving caring.

He was the good cop and andrew, the bad cop.

I got up from the couch and opened the door. And there he stood.

His brown eyes searching my own. I think he was taken aback.

More than likely by the color of my skin.

He gave me a hug earning a short scream and shriek for andrew.

And boy did he come running. He was kinda angry at me. But made sure for it not to show.

Andrew told the mystery boy to put me down.

" Your no fun andrew. "

" I am too. But for the mean while let's break her in. "

And by her he meant me.

I got down on the floor after being told what to do and what to call him.

Dom Jordan.

Weird I know.

He yanked my hair back forming a makeshift ponytail.

I opened my mouth to protest but he put it to better use.

He shoved his length in my mouth. Making me choke on my words.

His sexy moan was released and I forgot about Andrew for a second.

Or two.

He was thrusting into my mouth and moaning my name at the same time.

But before I could even register he fliped me over so I was on my tummy legs spread.

" were bout to have some fun. " Andrew shoved his cock in my mouth the same time Jordan shoved his in me.

I moaned and that resulted in Andrew moaned and Jordan thrusting harder and me clenching around him and him moaning.

All in all a love affair.

After we were done with having a threesome in every room we could, I was beat.

Jordan scooped me up in his arms and laid me on a bed.

I saw Andrew packing his bags.

" where you going sir?" I was slightly confused and afraid being left alone with Jordan.

" going to get another Submissive-"

" Woah woah woah WOAH why?"

" because I'm kinda getting bored with you" before I could even let the hurt sink in Jordan punched him in the arm.

" No. He's afraid I'm going to take you away from him. " Now that kinda had me thinking.

" So you mean to tell me that after all we've been through over this week, wait no three days your afraid I'll leave you? For Jordan nonetheless. You wr- No get your other submissive I don't care. I'll just make your fear come true. "

I swear I saw the steam coming outta his ears.

" Look slut. I didn't hear Sir not one time. One. Two. How bout you shut your whore self up if you know what's good for you. Ill make sure this new submissive is better in every sense. And I'll make you watch us. You think u got it made here. Well you don't. "

" I'm leaving " I saw the hurt and panic be for I heard it.

Jordan stepped in front of him just before he lunged at me, earning a scream of complete terror.