Can't help falling in love with you

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you"

I see you, I see how you look at your enemy or as you would like to say: your friend. I see you look at him with love every time he turns a crazy face on you, I see you devour him with your eyes.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?"

I would like to stop loving you, but my heart skips a beat every time I see or think of you. I hate that you fell in love with him. I hate that I fell in love with you even though I knew you wouldn't love me back in the first place.

"Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be"

Please take my hand and look me in the eyes saying you love me. I need you

"Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

Take me with you, take me to your world, I need you. Knowing that you dance to our song with him now hurts. You two clinging to each other while you kiss his forehead and he jokes...it hurts...

"Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes"

Please, free me from this love I feel for you, free me from our terrible past together, I would like to let you go, but my heart cannot. My mind screaming at me saying I should tear you away from me, but what I went through with you is and was amazing... how can I forget you?

"Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life, too"

I see you on your knees, my tears falling, that ring is not for me... it never was. You're on your knees in front of him, him with his hands over his mouth saying "yes" to you while everyone at this party looks at you happily... am I the only one who can't stand all this?

"For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

My skin freezes, under this winter wind, a heavy sweatshirt and a scarf on me. You in a green kimono, your favorite, are kissing him... this pain is immense and if I have to think that I have never felt this love of yours...
and to think that your, now boyfriend, from the mafia hit the mark on you in just one day, while I tried for years... this certainly hurts, but oh well now I have to deal with the fact that you don't love me and have you ever done it...
Fukuzawa please forgive me, I didn't want to care about you so much, I swear, but I think I fell madly in love with you and I think you understood it, that's why you left, right? yes I would say yes...
I'm sorry... really, I didn't mean to, it wasn't my intention to fall in love with my best friend...

Author space~

i hope you like this mini story<3

I destroyed myself writing it, but okay, it can happen... I think.

So, I have watched and read EVERYTHING bsd that has come out up to now, I have always said that Fukuchi had to die or something, but now that I know the reason for this gesture of his and everything, well... something in me has changed towards he...

I spent episode 11 completely in tears and not just for Nikolai who let Fyodor die before his eyes or who hugged his best friend's hand and regretted his choice to make him dare to get out of prison, it hurt me very much to see his face destroyed, but not only because of this I cried, I cried for Fukuchi's death, I cried because he said that everything he had done was to avoid starting a war where he would bring death everyone, it also destroyed me how fukuzawa cried seeing his, now deceased, best friend fukuchi...

ok...I think I've NEVER done such a long author's corner...that said, I'll leave you to read the next stories, I'm going to cry in a corner...goodbyeeeeeeee

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。